So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 63

It wasn’t till an hour later Will and I ended up back athis our apartment.

It was still too weird to think that it was now my home too.

Especially weird when I thought of the fact I had only been there twice.

Nevertheless I followed Will from the parking garage, through the building, up a couple flights of stairs (I’m taking the elevator next time), down two halls, till finally we reached the door of his apartment.

I honestly didn’t remember it taking that long to get there.

“I’m not using those stairs again man, pregnant women and steps don’t mix.” I breathed, waiting for him to open the door.

Will laughed and put his hand on the small of my back to lead me in.

It hadn’t changed by much.

The floors were still crossed between tile, carpet, and wood, along with it still being somewhat of a bachelors pad.

I giggled at his attempt to clean up, noting the pair of boxers shoved into the couch cushions.

My attention was distracted however by the stack of boxes and bags sitting just by the doorway.

“I suppose some unpacking is in order.” I sighed, pulling my hair into a ponytail.

Will nodded and grabbed the nearest box labeled Le Toilette, Can, Loo, John, and Crapper.

I rolled my eyes. “Fall Out Boy went to town on that box. That’s the last time they get to label anything.”

“I should’ve warned you.” Will laughed, carrying the box to the bathroom.

With a laugh I grabbed one of my bags and carried it into the bedroom.

Walking in there made me realize one tiny fact I had forgotten; the bed.

True I should’ve probably realized there was only one bed and I’d be sharing it with Will, but for whatever reason I didn’t.

I got a little shaky, remembering the last time I had slept in the same bed with Will, and I ended up dropping the bag, letting it slip past my fingers.

Somewhere there had been a sharp object since the next moment I realized there was blood on my hands.

“Will? Will!” I exclaimed, doing the first thing that came to mind and panicked.

“What is it?” He asked, running out of the bathroom at top speed, flying over boxes and almost falling on his face.

I couldn’t help but giggle despite the pain, the scene just unfolding before being completely hilarious to me.

“You’re laughing?! I thought you were hurt and…” Will trailed off, seeing the blood. “Oh shit!”

Tenderly Will reached out and took my hand, leading me to the bathroom sink.

Gently he washed off all the blood and pressed some toilet paper to the cut, stopping the bleeding.

I watched him as he intently took care of me, putting ointment on it before sticking a bright blue band aide on it.

“There, all better.” He said, kissing my finger.

“Thank you Will.” I murmured, unable to hide my blush.

He smiled, and put his arm around my waist, leading me back out.

“You know, it’s late, we can finish the rest of the unpacking in the morning.” Will said softly.

I nodded, leaning my head against his chest as we walked across the room to the bedroom.

We both changed into just our underwear and crawled under the covers.

“Can we not make this awkward?” Will asked after a moment of silence.

I turned to him, breathing a sigh of relief. “I thought we’d have to go on like that forever.”

He laughed and turned so we were facing each other.

I watched his eyes travel down to my stomach, the bump more obvious in my undershirt.

“I can’t believe our kid is in there.” He whispered.

I laughed a little. “And it’s like the size of a grapefruit.”

Will smiled but still didn’t move his gaze.

I watched him with the emotions in his eyes, and reached over to grab his hand, placing it on my abdomen.

He looked up at me for a moment out of surprise but immediately looked back down.

“I’m gonna be a dad.” He breathed, his thumb making small circles over it. “Do you hear that baby, I’m your daddy.”

My heart warmed at the sight, letting my hand drift down to his, lacing my fingers with his over my stomach.

“We’re your parents.”

Will broke out into a grin as I said that and untangled his hand from mine to put his arms around me and pull me closer.

His embrace made me feel safe and loved and lying there inhis our bed, I realized something.

I wanted a relationship with Will again.

And this time I wouldn’t let it go so easily.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've cornered the market of cheese.
And thanks for everyone that commented about my bro, it made me feel better for sure.
Argh I have to go to the dentist in almost eight hours; I'm not gonna be a happy camper for probably the rest of the day into tomorrow.
Oh Aqua Teen Hunger Force is on!