So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 64

I woke up the next morning to find Will snuggled closer to me.

By closer I meant his face was practically pressed into my breasts and his arms had slid to around my waist.

There was also something else…

Nothing like this had really happened since the day after our first date in this apartment, when he had to go relieve himself in the bathroom.

Still, I figured it was only natural for a guy like him, especially given the situation.

I made the mistake of moving slightly to get a little more comfortable, in turn waking him up.

“Shit.” He breathed sleepily, carefully moving his arms from around me to turn away.

I moved closer to him, putting my hand on his back.

“Hey.” I whispered.

Immediately Will turned around, looking at me flushed.

“I, uh, I… this doesn’t happen every morning.” He said with a nervous chuckle at the end.

I smiled and pulled him back closer to me in a hug.

It didn’t honestly bother me as much as I thought it would, maybe it was the butterflies in my stomach or how good he smelled, I wasn’t sure.

For a few moments I didn’t think I could let go of him till finally Will decided to pull away if only slightly.

“Lilly there’s something I have to tell you, but please don’t freak out about it.” Will murmured, staring into my eyes.

I nodded, my heart beating faster with anticipation.

“Lilly I think… I know I’m… I…” He trailed off, finally looking away. “I love you.”

My eyes widened and I knew by the look on his face I looked shocked, though I shouldn’t have.

“Here comes the awkward moment.” He muttered, turning away.

I frowned and stopped him, pulling him back and letting my lips collide with his.

If he thought I was shocked before, he was that times ten.

After a second or two of surprise he gladly kissed back, taking control with growing passion.

Somehow I found Will straddling me, still kissing with more fervor.

Our hands began to wander and that one moment of love made up for the months we’d spent playing stupid games.

“Will I… I love you too.” I breathed, detaching my lips.

Will cracked a smile and brushed away my hair. “I’ve noticed.”

I rolled my eyes as he began moving down and kissing my neck.

Still, I attempted a conversation. “Can we be more then?”

“More as in?” He asked with a shadow of a smile.

“As in maybe… boyfriend girlfriend?” I said feeling almost completely mortified like I was back in high school again.

This time when I looked up Will was grinning wider than I could ever imagine.

He leaned down and placed a small kiss on my lips. “I thought you’d never ask.”

At Will’s words I couldn’t help but let out a completely delighted laugh and pulled him even closer.

“So does this mean you’re willing to give us a chance as being a completely nuclear functioning family?” Will asked, somehow remembering my words.

I smiled and nodded. “Something along those lines, though I’d prefer to make it, and us, by our own definition.”

Will grinned and kissed me once more. “I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

With those words he pulled me close so my head was resting on his chest; I could hear his heart beating a mile a minute.

“Nervous Will?” I asked, snuggling my head into his chest.

He chuckled softly, stroking my hair. “Just a little, but it’s a good nervous.”

I nodded and sat up, catching Will off guard,

“What’s up?” He asked as I began climbing out of bed.

I turned around, slipping on some more clothes on over my underwear with a grin.

“I love laying here with you but the sad truth is that, as the mother of your unborn child, I’m starving.”

Will let out a loud laugh and got up with me in only his boxers.

Biting my lip and hiding my blush was all I could do as Will slipped his arms around my waist and held me to his chest from behind, leading me into the kitchen.

I sighed at the realization that while the moment was perfect, the meal at hand was breakfast, my arch nemesis.

Will caught onto my angst with a grin.

“You still hate breakfast don’t you?” He asked devilishly.

I nodded. “Despite a fluke incident at my parent’s house on the basis of a craving, yes.”

A wide grin found its way onto Will’s face.

“Well then go sit down somewhere and I’ll make you the best breakfast you’ve ever had.” Will assured me, placing a kiss on my cheek.

I rose an eyebrow. “And how is that possible?”

He smirked proudly. “Because before you moved in I took cooking classes. I figured somewhere along the way it’d be useful to have the ability to cater to your cravings. And I’m starting with breakfast.”

My heart was splitting at the seams, while my stomach, filled with butterflies, wasn’t filled with much else.

“If it’s possible I love you even more right now.” I said, pulling Will away from the stove to kiss him.

While he began cooking and the delicious smell of French toast filled the apartment, my heart, my mind, and my stomach were all in agreement that I had made the right choice.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you're a fan of MCR then you know how they love their fans and say they have the best fans.
Well I feel the same.
Seriously I know you guys could kick any other story fans ass... but I mean it in the best non violent way!
I dunno...
Oh and the dentist was fine; he gave me enough novacaine to bring down a horse and I drowned the drill out with my iPod, then slept through it.
I actually didn't wake up till about an hour ago and I was too busy answering comments and everything.
This part made up for it right? I love this part more than the others cause it's just so damn adorable!
Enjoy it though, cause there are about 86 chapters and I can't keep things all bright and sunshiney that long.