So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 7

Will and I were still laughing about our escape as we got out of the car.

"I think we did a pretty good job of sneaking out, don't you?" He gasped, still out of breath from laughing.

"Oh yeah, after that distraction we could've screamed Britney Spears lyrics on our way out and they wouldn't have noticed." I grinned.

He nodded smiling. "Yelling oh look a chicken could distract them for hours."

I finally looked around at where we had stopped the car.

He noticed and explained. "This is our other stop on the date."

"Wow, Mr. Beckett, a two part date and it isn't even our official date."

His lips grazed my neck. "Think of it as a pre-date."

He wrapped his arm around me from behind and walked me forward with a hand over my eyes.

"It's a surprise." He said in a whisper that gave me chills.

I walked a bit farther till he stopped me.

"Okay, you can open your eyes."

The first things I saw were lights.

"Oh Will this is amazing!"

I was standing in the middle of a carnival surrounded by every imaginable ride that goes with them.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asked, jingling a bag of coins.

"Um oh the Ferris Wheel!"

Laughing, I pulled him with me toward it.

"You're like a kid in a candy store." He exclaimed, my enthusiasm rubbing off on him.

In no time the door was shut behind us and it whirled forward.

"So what made you run here first?" He asked, settling in the seat next to me with his arm around my shoulder.

I pulled away from his arm, holding his hand as I pressed myself against the window.

"It's the closest I can get to flying." I whispered.

Will wrapped his arms around my waist. "I've always wanted to fly."

We stared at the boardwalk, random people walking by, just holding each other.

As the engineer kicked us off, Will was next to choose the ride.

He grinned wickedly, pointing at the one that scared me the most.

"Do we have to go on the Tilt-a-Whirl?" I asked, dragging my feet.

"Please Lilly?" Will pouted. "I'll make it up to you."

I sighed in defeat. "Okay, but it better be in the form of a funnel cake."

He nodded. "Deal."

And with that I was lead to my doom, fondly referred to as an amusement park ride.

The nerves set in as I was strapped in; Will quickly grasped my hand reassuringly.

As we began spinning I squeezed my eyes shut trying to think of solid ground.

Spinning and tilting, my stomach leapt into my throat and I fought back my queasiness.

When it finally subsided I never got off a ride quicker.

"That wasn't so bad now was it?" He asked grinning.

I started to nod, it turning into a frantic shake as I ran to the nearest trash can.

Great, I thought mortified; I just threw up in front of my amazing rock star date.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not that this really affects the story right now but I'm about two or three parts from finishing this story.
I'm warning you now, there'll be about 85 of them.
And since I'm not sure how to reply to the story comments I'll say that everytime I get to read a new one it completely makes my day like you have no idea.
Knowing there's another person out there that thinks what I write is worth something means the world to me.
They make me want to post five more parts, even though I know that's overkill.
Oh does anyone know how to do layouts? Or where to find any?