So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 70

I can't believe it.

Will asked my dad for his permission to marry me.

While I was in the middle of my conversation with Jamie as we made plans for when the guys left I heard his voice change.

He went from being goofy and lovable to nervous and cautious as I continued to eavesdrop.

Before my dad gave him his answer I was handed the phone and promptly asked if I loved Will and if I was willing to spend the rest of my existence on this earth with him.

After I said yes he went back to talking to Will and proceeded to give us his blessings.

From that point he made plans with his parents for dinner tomorrow, something that had my heart beating even now.

The prospect of meeting his parents, my future in laws, scared the hell out of me.

"They'll love you." Will assured me as we attempted to make smores in the apartment.

I quickly pulled the marshmallow from over the stove burner as it caught fire. "A little help here Will."

He laughed and took the stick from me, putting it in the sink and quickly dousing it with water.

"Sorry, I'm a mess... a big mess right now." I sighed, putting some exaggeration on that one part and eyed him for a reaction.

An exceptionally large and very Will grin grew on his face. "You're so adorable."

With a sly smile and a marshmallow shoved into my mouth I flashed him a grin. "I know."

We continued making smores, me burning most of them and stealing the ones Will made till it began turning dark outside.

I sighed and hauled myself, baby bump combined with full stomach and all, to the couch.

Before I could even sit there however and rest my sore feet the doorbell rang.

"Will get the door!" I yelled.

From the kitchen he shouted back. "I'm cleaning up the big mess you made. Unless you want to pissy about it later maybe you should answer the door."

With a growl I sadly moved away from the couch and stomped my way to the door.

Annoyed, hormonal, and fat, I opened it, ready to let whoever was on the other end to face that wrath.

"There better be food and a good explanation for why-" I cut off my angry rant, seeing the person at the door.

It was the blonde, Stacy, from the party all those weeks ago.

"Is uh, Bill here?" She asked nervously, trying to peer over my shoulder.

"Depends, who wants to know?" I asked her icily.

She bit her lip.

"Uh hi, we weren't properly introduced. I'm Stacy." She said, attempting a smile as she stuck out her hand.

I stared at it but wasn’t planning on shaking it, touching it, or even going near it if it were covered in chocolate and hot sauce, which sounded delicious at the moment.

"I'm someone who couldn’t give a damn." I replied, crossing my arms over my chest, which was quite a feat now that my boobs had gotten huge.

From the kitchen Will yelled out to us. "Who is it babe?"

I couldn’t find the right words to tell him, my mind currently stuck on wanting to call her a whore and slam the door on her face.

"Can I please talk to Will?" Stacy asked, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

I glared at her and was about to slam the door in her face when Will walked up.

He was about to say something to me when he got closer and saw the girl at the door.

"Stacy? What are you doing here?" He choked out.

All of a sudden she went from curious to tearful.

"Oh Will I've missed you so much!" She exclaimed, pushing me out of the way and throwing her arms around him.

My mouth was wide open in horror watching that bitch throwing herself at my future husband and father of my child.

"I got worried when that fat chick answered the door but don't worry, I've been faithful the entire time we were apart." She rambled ditzily.

"Hello! Pregnant chick, not fat chick still standing here!" I announced, waving my arms.

Will quickly pulled Stacy away from him, knowing it would only make me even more pissed off.

"What are you doing here Stacy?" Will asked.

She bit her lip before looking up at him with puppy eyes.

"Please Will, I still love you."

I watched her standing in our apartment, pleading with Will and that sick feeling in my stomach only worsening.

"You know technically I didn’t let her in, this is breaking and entering. I could shoot her and not get arrested." I mused to myself.

Those words got both of them to pay attention to me, Will with an eyebrow raised and Stacy's eyes the size of saucers.

"What? I said I could, not that I'm going to... we don't own a gun." I said innocently.

Even in the situation Will couldn’t hold back a grin.

"I thought she dumped you." Stacy stated bitterly.

Of course she had to jump to defenses and poke holes into our relationship.

Will stepped over and put his arm around me in a sweet gesture but also to hold me back from lunging at her.

"Stacy you shouldn’t be here. We haven't talked for months, what makes you think we'd still have a chance? Especially since Lilly's having my baby. Even if we weren't together I wouldn’t make room for another woman."

I couldn't help but tear up at his words, my breathing becoming more difficult at the same time.

Stacy glared at Will and was about to say something when I felt a rippling pain in my abdomen and my feet gave out below me.

Quickly Will caught me before I hit the floor, my hands shaking from the shock as I struggled to keep my breathing normal as Will helped me up from the floor, both of us completely forgetting about Stacy as all I managed to say was hospital.

She watched wide eyed as Will whispered reassurance into my ear, grabbing my coat and car keys.

Completely panicked, Will and I wobbled hurriedly out of the apartment, leaving Stacy standing outside the door stunned.

The moment we slipped into the car and began hurtling our way to the Emergency Room the only thought in my mind was of the baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
DRAMA!
Oh wow, sixteen parts left after this!
I really want to post the sequel the day the new album drops but I know there's no way that's gonna happen, I couldn't wait that long.
But I'm not posting shit till I get to at least part ten, most likely fifteen or twenty when I'm more sure.
Holy wow... two weeks till Warped!