So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 76

A couple of days had passed since I snapped at Will.

We had spent the time in between just laying around the apartment enjoying each others presence.

I couldn't help but notice there were times when Will disappeared for an hour or so on the phone or computer, but I just assumed he didn’t want to remind me of the fact he was leaving soon by handling business in front of me.

This morning however things were different.

Instead of having Will cuddling me I woke up to Jamie, Shelby, Natalie, and Madi all piled in my bed.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed, attempting not to fall out of bed.

"We're having a girl's day!" Madi squealed with more enthusiasm then I thought possible.

"So get your ass out of bed before we drag you out!" Shelby demanded grinning.

I considered using my new found bulk to anchor me down in the bed when I remembered Shelby's freakish upper body strength.

Damn those years she was a boxer...

I felt a little like Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory post gum chewing as I rolled out of bed.

"Can I at least get dressed by myself?" I growled as none of them moved from the bed.

Broken from some cotton candy day dream they all scrambled out of the room as I tugged on a band shirt and maternity strength skinny jeans for the not so skinny.

I wandered out of the bedroom make-upless, just thankful I was clothed.

Sadly though, that's when they pounced once more.

I didn't even get a chance to look around when my eyes were covered and I was shoved out of the apartment.

"Jamie I can't see! Get your hands off my eyes!" I yelled, still moving way too fast for my liking.

"Oh so that's what that is..." She stated thoughtfully to herself.

"You're still not moving them!"

She chuckled. "Of course not silly, then they'd be jazz hands."

I sighed and did my best not to fall as we went down the now working elevator to the waiting car.

"What about breakfast?" I whined, holding my stomach as we buckled up.

From out of nowhere they produced two bags of still warm McDonalds.

"Are you okay now?" Natalie asked as I shoveled down some fries.

I nodded feverishly. "You could be taking me to a sex reassignment surgery and I wouldn't care."

That got a few laughs out of them as we drove off to the shopping district.

~x~

"How's this one?"

I looked up to see Madi holding up a low cut black dress.

"No way in hell is my baby sister wearing that. Why would you wear it?" I asked, watching her cheeks tint pink.

Jamie grinned. "Maybe to impress Sisky."

The pink in Madi's cheeks went instantly to deep red. "Jamie!"

Jamie shrugged. "What? I overheard Sisky and Mike talking about you the other day."

"What did he say?" She asked quickly.

Jamie recanted the story of Sisky professing his undying love for Madi, wanting to make sweet love to her, have babies, and ride into the sunset, that kind of thing.

The conversation got a little too creepy to hear when I thought about it being my little sister, so I turned my attention to Shelby and Natalie.

After a quick jaunt around the store they appeared with piles of dresses in their arms.

"Yo, pregnant lady, get in the stall." Shelby 'instructed' me from under the pile of fabric.

I sighed, too tired to fight them.

So I put up with the number of dresses thrown at me, turning my nose up at the fact they were all colorful and in terrible patterns.

"What is wrong with you people? Pastel is not making a comeback! Not even on Easter!" I complained after the tenth dress.

Natalie sighed overdramatically. "Fine, at least try on this dress."

I slipped the white material she had thrown me over my head, tugging it down into a perfect fit.

It was white, and while I hated white, it was a simple flowy dress that fell just past my ankles and managed to hold up my ever swollen boobs.

"How is it?" Shelby yelled over.

"Perfect!" I replied in the same fashion.

"Good, now get out here so we can see it and buy it!" Jamie yelled in.

I sighed and threw the door open, striking a pose.

All their jaws dropped.

"Good god! Even when you're pregnant and bitchy you can look hot!" Shelby announced.

"Bitchy?" I asked with an eyebrow raised, ready to pounce.

Madi immediately jumped forward for damage control.

"Hey, let's just buy our dresses and head over to the salon." She said as if I had a gun to my head.

That sparked the questions emerging in my head.

"Hey, why are we doing this anyway? Aren't dresses for fancy people and fancy occasions?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed.

They all got a look of nervousness on their faces, not sure what to say till Jamie took the plate.

She glanced around, her eyes landing on Natalie a short distance away attempting to put as many hats on her head as possible.

"Well... alright we'll tell you... Patrick is gonna propose to Natalie tonight and the guys job is to get the location romantic while ours is to keep her distracted." She explained. "So we have to get her and us pretty, but you can't tell her!"

I nodded, making a motion of zipping my mouth and throwing away the key.

They all let out a collective sigh of relief and we went and purchased the dresses.

Two hours later we had also gotten our hair, nails, and make-up done.

I didn’t know what Natalie was thinking, whether she was suspicious or bought the lie they fed her, but after being told all the guys were going to be there I was just looking forward to being with Will.

So we drove a few miles from the salon and ended up outside what looked like a formal restaurant.

As we walked in however I realized there was a huge garden just through the doors when you walked in.

That must've been our destination since everyone crowded in front of me and walked through there.

I attempted to look past them to see what the guys had been working on all day when everyone made way for me.

That's when I saw the small cluster of tables and chairs covered in white fabric and bright flowers, the archway decorated similarly, and the group of people.

My eyes first landed on all the band guys there, Fall Out Boy, The Academy Is...,Cobra Starship, Panic At The Disco, and bits of Gym Class Heroes.

That didn’t seem out of the ordinary till I saw Jake sitting at a table with Matt and Christine and the baby, Will's parents sitting with them.

Aside from the people in crowd I didn’t recognize, who I assumed were friends of the guys I never met, I was startled by the magnitude of familiar faces.

The thing that got me though was my mom sitting with a sheepish grin with them, and my father standing nearby.

Lastly though, I saw Will and a man at the archway, a nervous smile on his face.

Just by looking at everyone, all of them staring at me it hit me like a brick.

This wasn’t a surprise proposal for Natalie...

This was my wedding.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is everyone happy now?
I felt I needed to update when I saw I had 500 readers.
That number astounds me.
Well that and everything is good now, smooth sailing till Tuesday when I get The Black Parade Is Dead! Special Edition and then Warped next Sunday with Liz.
Plus I might see Narnia for the eighth time today.
I needed to share my happiness (it's my new philosophy).
Besides, you readers mean the world to me and I'm sorry for all the drama.
Enjoy cause there are ten left!
By the way, I have to ask, what is up with the whole Beckett/Chizzy slashes?
Since when is that attractive?