So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 77

"Holy shit..."I said softly without thinking.

Will must've recognized the look on my face since he left the archway and came jogging up to me.

"You look beautiful." He murmured.

I waved him off. "Flattery later, explanation now."

He chuckled a little nervously under his breath.

"Okay well I know you said you didn’t want to deal with the stress of planning a wedding so I decided to take it on for you. I had to keep it a secret since I knew if I told you you'd get stressed anyway." He explained in a quick breath.

My eyebrows furrowed together.

"How did you do this though?"

Will grinned. "I got help from everyone. We divided in teams, though they were the bands actually."

Before he could explain the guys had overheard us.

"We handled getting your family and friends up here!" Pete announced like a spastic kid with Ashlee shaking her head like why am I with this idiot?

"Well we got this entire place reserved!" The Butcher yelled back at Pete.

Gabe scoffed. "Oh please, we decorated, cause everyone knows we're the most ridiculously good looking people here and we make everything around us really, really, ridiculously good looking."

Travie chuckled. "Man, we handled security. You're lucky we let your sorry asses in here."

From a table away Brendon cleared his throat. "We handled all the food. I think we deserve the most recognition. Do you know how hard it was to keep Pete from diving into that cake?"

I sighed and craned over Will's shoulder.

"Hey keep it down, I'm distracted enough by the thought of food!" I exclaimed, turning back to Will.

"So are you okay with this? I mean I was worried you wouldn’t want to get married till after the baby or something and this would freak you out. Plus your mom came because I really couldn’t invite your dad and not her. And then maybe you'd be mad I did this behind your back and-"

I cut him off by pressing my lips lightly against his.

"It's perfect."

Will laughed as I pushed him away.

"Now get your ass up to that altar so I can marry you!"

In a matter of moments a veil appeared on my head and someone had shoved a bouquet of flowers into my hands.

"Go for it sweetheart." Jamie whispered, hugging me.

Madi beamed at me and followed suit.

Natalie attempted to not hold onto me forever and ever as Shelby pried her off me.

"He's one lucky bastard." She murmured, kissing my forehead.

I took a deep breath, attempting to steady my heartbeat.

I watched my friends wander off to the front on one side, the guys on the other, a few of them I didn’t recognize.

My dad appeared by my side.

"I can't believe my little girl is getting married." He murmured, taking my arm.

From somewhere the wedding march began and we started walking past the tables, everyone standing with their eyes on me.

"I'm so glad you’re here daddy." I whispered as we reached the end of the short walk.

"He's a good man, I know he'll treat you right." My dad said softly, hugging me.

Then in one movement it was me and Will under the gate.

It was like a scene out of a fairytale, the light from the sunset hitting everything and making it glow.

The gentle breeze blew the white curtains along with the scent of all the flowers, surrounding my senses with so much that it felt like Will and I were in our own world.

The minister in between us began speaking the usual words you hear at weddings.

I was too lost in Will's dark brown eyes to actually comprehend what he was saying, yet somehow I found the right time to say I do.

Will and I both grinned as the rings were found and placed into our hands.

I slid Will's smooth platinum band over his slender fingers that always fascinated me.

The cold simple metal was soon slipped perfectly over my own slim fingers, right next to the matching engagement ring.

I couldn’t quite believe this was actually happening but as the minister said Will could kiss the bride, everything went full circle as his lips touched mine.

I had completely forgotten about everyone else till the clapping and cheers erupted around us.

Will slipped his arms around me as we faced everyone, quickly blinded by the camera flashes coming from Madi's camera.

In the crowd of friends, girlfriends of friends, friends of friends, I found my family, and seeing my mom with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face made me forget about all the drama

Will slipped his arm around my waist and pressed another kiss against my lips, not caring about the people trying to get pictures.

And that's when it really sunk in that I was married to William Beckett; he was my family now.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I wasn't planning on updating today.
Every time I tell myself I'm not, something comes up, like karma won't let me not post.
I went on FoE and thank god everyone was awake in my house when I screamed.
Now we've been through this before, don't ask questions, just go to the link.

http://www.friendsorenemies.com/web/foe/journals/entry/2595321/

And I'm a little bummed everyone thought Lilly would fuck this up and be a bitch... but I guess that gives me a goal to achieve in writing the sequel.
I'm just gonna say that the only reason she comes off as such a bitch is she's pregnant, she isn't gonna be butterflies and daisies for nine months.