So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 78

"I can't believe it! You two are fucking married!" Brendon exclaimed with a slight slur.

Yeah, the underage kid was a little past buzzed as we assured the concerned looking adults he was twenty-one.

I laughed, attempting to cover my food filled mouth.

Panic At The Disco, or for the most part Brendon and Ryan, definitely pulled through in the food front, at least to meet a pregnant ladies standards.

Will laughed as Ryan and Brendon began waltzing to nonexistent music.

I went for a sip of my apple cider (no champagne for the knocked up bride) when
I felt a sharp pain in the side of my belly, making me spill the glass on the table.

"Are you alright?" Will asked, putting his arm around me.

I nodded, slightly out of breath.

"Screw baseball... this kid should be a fucking kick boxer." I muttered, sitting up.
Will chuckled a little and rubbed my back reassuringly. "He's kicked before, what makes this one so bad?"

I sighed and put my head on his shoulder. "Judging by my fatness I'd assume he doesn’t have much more room in there."

As my unborn brat landed another well aimed kick into me Will put his hand where mine had been and rubbed slow circles with his thumb.

My eyes widened, looking up at him as the kicking stopped.

"I love you so much." I giggled in awe.

Will was about to say something when Andy, Joe, Sisky, and Madi appeared out of nowhere.

"Oh dude, is Lilly like one of those Buddha's?" Andy asked eagerly.

Before any of us could reply I had Andy, Mike, and Sisky all rubbing my stomach for 'good luck' while Madi and I looked on in amusement.

After a moment Jamie appeared with an inquisitive eyebrow raised.

"What exactly is going on here?"

I shrugged. "I think your boy toy is hoping to get lucky."

If it was possible her eyebrow went up more.

"Is that so? Well I don't think Lilly is the right person to go to for that." Jamie replied with a huff.

Immediately Mike jumped up and, after taking a quick glance around, gathered Jamie up into his arms.

"Sorry guys, wedding was awesome, we'll see you later." Mike rushed as they disappeared out the courtyard.

"One down... many more to go." Will whispered into my ear.

Before anyone else could go down guitar riffs broke through the air.

Both Will and I looked around to see a makeshift stage had been set up next to the dance floor with a hodgepodge of bands.

Travie had taken the microphone, already swiveling the stand in his hands.

Brendon right behind him was strapping on a guitar, getting behind another mic.

Further still The Butcher had scrounged up a tambourine from the lack of drums as Joe came out of nowhere with a shiny guitar and amp.

"Alright so if we could have everyone's attention, we'd like to take our own spin on the couple's first dance." Brendon said into the mic.

"So Lilly, Bill, if you could get up here..." Travis trailed off, beckoning us with his finger.

I sighed with a grin and took Will's outstretched hand.

As we walked onto the dance floor they had already began into a song I recognized almost instantly.

"I never thought I'd hear a pop punk rap version of 'All You Need Is Love'." Will laughed as he took my hand in his and placed his other on my waist.

"This definitely is a one of a kind wedding." I giggled, resting my head on his shoulder.

He chuckled to himself as we began moving in slow circles around the dance floor.

After a few moments, when they had gotten through the first chorus, Will began picking up the pace, starting off with the twirl and dip he danced me into.

"Oh, I see Will got skills." I commented grinning.

He chuckled as he spun me slowly. "I've been taking lessons from Dancing With The Stars during your naps."

I couldn’t help but sigh with contentment with the combination of the perfect wedding and smell of Will's cologne, the only smell that didn’t make me nauseous.

The song ended a minute later and, despite the moment being lost, I was happy to sit down and give my swollen ankles a break.

"Lilly, sweetie?" A timid voice broke through the air.

I looked up startled, recognizing that voice anywhere.

"Mom?"

I was instantly engulfed in her embrace, that through all the fighting, still brought out that love only a daughter could feel toward her mother.

"I'm so sorry about everything sweetie. I'm sorry for everything I said, everything I did. I was completely wrong and out of line. It's just so hard for a mother to-" I cut her off by shaking my head.

"I don't care mom, I'm just so glad you're here." I gushed. "This is so hard without you, I don't know how I've done it."

Both of us did our best to hold back our tears but it only did so much with the amount of hormones in the air.

After a minute or two we both pulled apart, sniffling and smiling.

"Come on mom, I've got introductions to make." I smiled, tugging on her hand.

With my other I grabbed Will's as he attempted to not listen in on our conversation.

Everyone I wanted to see seemed to be at two tables next to each other, making this easier on me and my ankles.

As we walked up they, they being Will's parents, my dad, brothers, sister and sister and law, and niece, looked up.

"Everyone, look to your left and look to your right." Will instructed.

"These people are your new in laws, and or are your family." I finished for him, turning to my mom. "And this is my no longer estranged mother."

Will cracked a grin. "Everyone play nice."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay... karma kicked in again...
I HAD to post.
I just watched the new TAI TV and aside from William being gorgeous per usual, seeing Jason, watching Cobra Starship be gangsters, and William in a swimsuit...
IT'S THE RETURN OF FLANNIGAN AND MR. JANES!
If you know me you know how much I've wanted the sequel for more than a year now.
There were tears in my eyes.
I'm so incredibly satisfied right now, especially since I might get my MCR DVD/CD today *crosses fingers* and Warped is Sunday.
I'm so telling TAI how much I loved the new episode.
Anyway I sent Liz the rest of the story to get her opinion and now that I have... I can't wait to post it for everyone!
I'm so unbelievalby happy right now...