So Kiss Me Goodbye

Chapter 82

Waiting rooms are about as fun as hearing Pete sing karaoke to Ashlee's songs, no matter how romantic he thinks it is.

In fact, he was doing just that to pass the time while The Butcher, Sisky, and Shelby plotted ways to kill him.

Everyone from Fall Out Boy, The Academy Is, and family and friends that fell between those categories were biding their time in the waiting room for news of Lilly and the baby.

As the minutes slowly slipped by they all began to lose their minds.

"Jamie I swear if you pace one more time in front of me I will go up to the psych ward and tie you down to one of those beds." Mike threatened.

She stopped in front of him and glared.

"You think I'm annoying you? I'm pacing right now to keep myself from strangling you." She replied through gritted teeth.

From the Highlights magazines she had laid of the floor Madi looked up.

"Would both of you stop it? It's hard enough trying to find all the sexually suggestive references in a tree without you bickering like an old married couple." She seethed.

Both of them forgot their irritations toward each other to instead focus on how weird Madi was.

Before they could dwell on it though they heard a bang out in the hallway.

"Oh fuck..." Jamie sighed, looking around the room and noting they were four people short.

They didn’t have a chance to see what it was as Andy, Chislett. Patrick, and Joe quickly came running in, throwing themselves into the chairs and trying to act natural.

"What did you do?" Natalie asked, being roused from her daydreaming.

"Nothing." Joe said quickly.

She rose an eyebrow and crossed her arms. "Well you better hope that nothing can't press charges."

"Not if they can identify us." Patrick muttered.

They all exchanged mischievous grins, causing everyone who was watching to raise an eyebrow.

Everyone had forgotten about Pete's singing and the three closest to him up until that point.

Suddenly their attention was drawn away from the four suspicious boys as Pete let out a girly scream.

"Keep her away from me! She's got that look in her eye!" He squealed.

Jamie looked up confusedly as The Butcher held Shelby back.

"What look?"

"Like she wants to put her foot up my ass and kick me all the way to New Jersey! I don't want to go to New Jersey! I'm too pretty, they'd eat me alive!" He exclaimed, clawing his way up the chair like a cornered Chihuahua.

A tongue depressor came flying out of nowhere, hitting Pete on the head.

"What the hell was that?"

With quick reflexes Andy hid the bundle of tongue depressors in the pocket of his hoodie next to the stolen cotton balls and scrubs.

Things were quiet for a while as Pete glared daggers at Andy, Madi continued her sexual quest, and everyone else continued their pastimes.

It wasn’t till another bang came from the hallway that they all jumped out of their chairs, seeing the figures of green clad nurses go by.

Then, through all the cloth and wires and doctors, they saw a little pink face and suddenly they all froze.

Their anxiety and boredom left them seeing Lilly and Will's baby being rushed down the hallway in obvious distress.

Tears filled Madi's eyes seeing her nephew while everyone else suddenly turned their fears to Lilly.

It was the doctors rushing to her room that made their hearts drop and shatter where they fell.

When Lilly's mother came stumbling into the room with tears in her eyes no one knew what to say or do.

It was like time stood still.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kind of wrote this last night.
It was going to be a joke chapter where I killed everyone off and shit, but then it came out as an actual part.
So for those of you playing the homegame that means there are going to be eighty-seven parts.
Though now that I wrote this part in one night I'm really gonna see if I can make it to ninety.
Damn OCD.