Status: Hope this story catches a few people's eye. Enjoy!

How To Love

Prologue.

"Stop," I pushed on his chest and felt the hot tears swimming around in my eyes. "This is wrong, this is totally wrong. I can't do this to her. Please, I don't want to do this."

His rough hands guided up and down my arm and those eyes just stared at me with not even a bit of pitty. "She'll never find out. It'll be our little secret. Trust me sweetie, I promise." Those disgusting lying lips forced on mine. I shook my head, pushing back. "You know you love me the way I love you. Let's just see how it goes hun."

I looked at him, feeling so disgusting with myself. His eyes begged me to save him from his unhappy life. His hands cupped my cheeks, flashing me a smile. I shook my head and tried pulling away, but he pressed his lips again to mine. "Please! just leave me alone, I don't want to do this."

To my surprise, he let go of my cheeks and nodded. "Just remember, I'm always here for you. You can't hide the love you have for me. I can make your world worth living for, unlike the so called friends you have. Goodnight baby, I love you."

When he disappeared in the darkness, I felt sick to my fucking stomach. I laid back, covering my face and shaking my head to myself.

Did I really just get myself into this huge disaster?
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!

Hope it's enough for you to want more :)