Blood Stains on the Stage

I Redefine A Sin

Music wafted through the halls of the club, a slinky, bass-heavy beat. The lights were dim, turned down low with most of the lights focused on the stages. Dancers were onstage in various states of undress, crumpled bills littering the floors at their feet. The strobe lights cast shadows across the black linoleum floors as scantily clad waitresses brought drinks to the men down below, frothing at the mouth like rabid dogs.
Down a narrow hallway and into a room, papered with peeling paint and concert flyers from the late nineties, a young man sat in front of a mirror. He gazed into the mirror, picking up a makeup brush. He swept it through a compact of blush and then over his cheeks, bringing a lively glow to his skin. "There's a place I know if you're looking for a show, where they go hardcore and there's glitter on the floor." He sang, running a hand through his hair. "It's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all..." The song changed as he picked up his eyeliner. It was slower now, hypnotic and dark. He let the music wash over him as he looked at the room around him, reading the yellowing flyers. Costumes littered the floor and tables, ranging from sequins and neons to studs and leather. As usual, he dressed in black. He pulled his fishnet stockings up his legs, followed by tight booty shorts. He took up his perch in front of the mirror again, lacing up his platform boots. He picked up the final piece of his outfit, a shirt that tied in the front and exposed his toned stomach. He positioned the knot in the center of his chest, fluffing his long hair so it laid over his shoulders in a deliberate mess. He stood gracefully and looked around the dressing room. As a final touch, he draped a feather boa over his shoulders for dramatic flair.
His heels clicked as he walked down the empty hallway. The music vibrated through him as he sought it out. He walked out from a curtain, drawing every eye in the room as he took to the stage. The insidious rhythm of the music provided a soundtrack as he did a slow circle around the pole. He observed his audience of the night. Women giggling obnoxiously with their friends at their bachelorette parties. Men with a pale strip on their ring fingers, the ones who tell their wives they have to work late. A subdivision of the male patrons- Those were the ones he set his sights on- were the sleazy men who drank heavily and had deep pockets. They were easy to convince to book him for an hour or two. He played to those men, trailing the end of his boa over their reaching hands. Their lustful gazes ran like warm water over his smooth, delicate curves. He met mens' gazes with an easy confidence, grinding on the pole. Money, crumpled and damp by being clutched in sweaty hands, rained down on him. Singles.. Good thing he wasn't doing this for the money, he thought to himself.
He wound his boa around the pole and danced around, fingers finding the knot holding his shirt closed. He swiftly untied it, letting it flutter to the floor. The lights were on him, giving him an ethereal glow. Everybody was watching him now, even other dancers. He basked in the attention, locking his target. A man in the front, wedding band tan on his ring finger and, judging by the way he kept checking his pocket, money to burn. Ashley dropped to his knees, sending suggestive looks at his target.
Several minutes later, he ended his routine, collecting his clothes and the cash, leaving the stage. Sure enough, he'd been 'requested' in one of the private rooms. He took a moment to collect himself, dressing before sauntering into the room. "How can I please you today?" He asked in a soft voice, observing the scene. Sleek black couches circled a smaller stage, a silver pole gleaming under soft lights. The man was seated in the center of one of the couches, appraising him. Ashley's eyes were hungry, ready to devour the man waiting for him. He slowly approached, heels clicking against the linoleum. The glitter layered inside sparkled in the light as he closed the door behind him. He walked to perch on the man's lap. Ashley wound his arms around his neck, doing his best not to choke on the stench of cologne and cheap whiskey.
"Dance for me, kitten." He demanded, reeking of booze.
Ashley smiled appeasingly, walking up to the stage. He danced, winding down and sliding onto his lap. "You wanna touch me? Go ahead." He breathed, allowing the stranger to grope blindly under his shirt. Ashley whimpered falsely, gently pushing his hips down. He pulled back a bit, draping his boa around the man's neck. The man groaned and leaned back, innocent victim to Ashley's ministrations. He wound his fingers into the man's hair, dirty talking in his ear. Just as things began to get hot and heavy, Ashley wrenched his head aside and sank his teeth in, fastening his mouth to the gushing wound. He suckled for several minutes before leaving the man breathless, with a hickey forming under the healing skin and a blank spot in his memory. Ashley smiled and wrapped his boa around him again, a content smirk settling on his delicate features as he wiped a stray drip of blood from his cherry stained lips, licking his thumb clean. As he cleaned his thumb, he locked eyes with another man across the room. He tilted his head, beckoning him into another room. The man stood and followed. This was too easy..