Two Doors Down

Breakfast

I was buttoning my white uniform shirt with such speed that it was almost hard to believe that we were naked just a few minutes ago. My chocolate brown hair was a complete mess and I struggled to pull it back into a presentable bun while the blonde on the bed watched me.

There was a smirk on his lips while his steely eyes gazed over my body. As usual, there was no visual evidence of our morning romp in his bed. However, I found it hard to believe I could ever be more fulfilled than I was at this very moment.

“Do you really have to go?” Draco asked me with a small whine as his eyes ran over my body once more before he began to pull on his own uniform, “Why can’t you ever just stay in bed with me all day?”

His question made me bite my lip and I stopped what I was doing so that I could turn and look over at him. I really, really wished that I was able to spend all day nestled in Draco Malfoy’s arms.

“I promised Blaise I’ll meet him for breakfast since it’s the first day of classes.” I reminded and walked over so that I could peck his lips one last time.

It hurt to pull my lips off of his.

“I’m going to miss you.” He told me sweetly after he tugged at my bottom lip with his teeth.

“…we’re going to eat at the same table.”

“Yeah, but I have to pretend that I’ve never been inside of you because you’re engaged to my best friend.”

“We’re promised to each other. You know that isn’t the same thing.” I reminded while I attempted to fix my earrings as well.

“It doesn’t matter,” he began to say as I pulled on my robe, the last article of my uniform, “You’re going to be with him in the end anyway.”

I rolled my eyes and pushed his chest just a bit so that I could push off of him. It was obvious that he had successfully just ruined the happy mood that comes along with a morning quickie. A sigh left his lips and I left the dormitory before either one of us could say anything.

One of the most annoying things about this ‘relationship’ with Blaise what that we always had to keep up appearances in order to maintain the reputation of our families. According to my parents, it all made up a small seven year plan. They decided we’d be married and made the arrangements long ago. We were forced to start dating when we were fifteen, we’d exchange promise rings this winter now that we have both turned seventeen, we would be engaged by the time we were twenty, and we’d be happily married the year that we turned twenty two.

I plastered a smile on my face and entered the Great Hall where most of the students were nervously eating breakfast. My sister, for example, was absolutely petrified on her first day here at Hogwarts.

Piper was the youngest of the three of us. By far, she was the sweetest and gentlest. Our brother Luke, who was currently engaged per my family’s typical seven year plan, was the most intelligent. I was still wondering what I did better than my siblings.

I ruffled her hair when I passed by her on my way towards my boyfriend. Blaise’s muscular arms held me so tight when I reached him that I almost felt guilty about all the things I had done to him.

“You’re a bit later than I expected.” He told me while a small pout spread onto his lips and I giggled softly.

I sat down beside him as I usually did when we ate together on campus and I shrugged just a bit as I picked at the small plate of fruits which he had obviously set aside for me.

“I’m sorry, my love. I woke up late and I wanted to make sure I looked good for our first official day back in class.” I explained as he nodded and sipped at his coffee.

Within minutes, we were all rushing to get to our first class on time. I sat towards the back of the classroom with Blaise’s arm around my shoulders as Snape began to drone on and on about what would be expected of this class for the coming school year.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first intro to the revision of my newest Draco Malfoy story. Please leave me some feedback!!!