Two Doors Down

The Game

I sat in the stands of the Quidditch Pitch while my boyfriend and the love of my life flew around the field in front of me. It was the semester’s first game and it absolutely freezing despite the fact that it was still so early in the school year. I wrapped my arms tighter around myself and looked over at my younger sister.

Piper’s cheeks and nose were both tinted red from the vicious winds that always seemed to attack anyone who was in the Quidditch stands. While I was trying my hardest to look attractive with my short uniform skirt, my sister was smart enough to keep a blanket wrapped around herself.

“Are they winning yet?” my eleven year old sister asked me with a small whine, making me laugh just a bit since she obviously didn’t expect the game to be this long.

“The game started fifteen minutes ago.” I reminded while I rolled my eyes even though I knew that she would eventually get used to the length of these games. “It’s not done until one of them gets the snitch or finally gets enough points. You know that.”

“But they’ve barely moved around.” She mumbled under her breath while I kept my eyes on Draco, not realizing that I was letting on a bit too much.

Piper’s hazel eyes focused on me as I watched Draco. His cheeks were flushed, his hair was a mess, and his eyes were focused. Still, I couldn’t really think of a time where he was ever more attractive than when he was flying a broom or wrapping his arms around me.

“Hanna,” a voice said, officially distracting me from where I was focused.

I looked up to see my red-headed best friend, Brittany Warren, standing beside me with a wide smile on her face. She sat down beside me and we slid closer to each other. Brittany had been my best friend for over a decade and she was the only one that was aware of the truth of my relationship.

“I haven’t seen you in so long.” She told me in an overly teasing tone even though we had lunch together yesterday afternoon.

“Right, how is your secret boyfriend?” I teased back the same way, reminding her of her not-so-secret relationship with Seamus Finnigan.

Brittany was stuck in Slytherin due to familial ties just like I was. However, her familial ties didn’t push her into one relationship while her heart was in another. In fact, her parents were wholly accepting of the fact that she was in a committed relationship with a Gryffindor student.

“I could be asking you the same thing.” She told me as she nudged me in the rib with her elbow and her words made my eyes widen.

“Don’t be ridiculous, Brit,” my younger sister began to say to my oldest friend, “everyone knows about Hanna and Blaise.”

“Yeah, Brit. Everyone knows that Blaise and I are meant to be.” I said while a knowing smile spread across my closest friend’s face.

While we were joking over this fake issue, Blaise somehow managed to push the Slytherin team to victory and everyone on our side of the stands cheered as was expected from us. We rushed off of the stands and I was in Blaise’s arms within a few moments. He kissed me softly and I giggled against his lips, trying to ignore Draco’s eyes watching us.

“You should officially be made the MVP.” I teased while looking up into his eyes since he was so much taller than I was.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me even closer while herds of people walked back into the building. Everyone was still cheering and I placed repeated pecks to Blaise’s neck and cheek since it was hard for me to reach anything else on his body.

Still, I ended up being pushed and pulled away as my boyfriend was pushed into the Common Room to celebrate his participation in the Quidditch team’s win. Among all the chaos involved in this happy affair, I was pulled to the side and pressed against a wall by someone who was obviously stronger than I. I looked up and I was met with Draco’s light eyes. I smiled softly, especially since he had been smart enough to pull me out of the Common Room before pulling me towards him.

“You haven’t congratulated me on our big win yet.” He reminded as he pushed a piece of my dark hair out of my face.

“You want me to congratulate you when my boyfriend is the one that won the game for your team?” I reminded as well as he rolled his eyes just a bit in response to my words.

“Whatever. You know I don’t like seeing him all over you. What was that all about?”

“He’s my boyfriend, Draco. I can’t tell him not to kiss me. That’s ridiculous.”

“You could tell him that you’re not really interested in PDA anymore. Can’t you?”

“After all this time that we’ve been dating, I can’t just randomly come out with that.” I sighed a little bit and we slid away from each other, “We’ve had this conversation before. I really don’t want to talk about it anymore. I either want to kiss you or sit on your face. But this conversation has to stop.”

He rolled his eyes one more time and pinned me against the wall again before his lips pressed roughly down on mine as they usually did. His rough, calloused hands moved down my body until he had successfully wrapped both of my legs around him. Before we could go farther, I pulled my lips off of his only for his lips to move towards my neck.

“Draco, we are in the hallway in front of the Common Room. We can’t do anything.” I told him with a loud sigh that made him groan.

“But we could be quick?” he suggested when he briefly pulled away to look down into my eyes.

“Anyone who passes by could see us. I-I could get in so much trouble with everyone. My parents would probably disown me if they knew that I was cheating on Blaise.” I told him honestly before pushing his bright blonde hair towards the side since it was beginning to grow out and reach his eyes just a bit.

“They would never disown you. It’s a stupid pact. Besides,” he began to kiss down my neck again before his lips went back towards mine and he tugged my hair just a bit, “I haven’t been able to make you cum in ages.”

“We had sex yesterday.” I reminded with another laugh even though I knew that my response wouldn’t change the way he saw things.

“Shh, it’s been ages!” he said again before kissing me hard as I giggled softly.

I slid my hands into his light hair and we spent the majority of the night making out against that wall before we were able to sneak off towards one of the more secluded hallways. Unfortunately for both of us, we were both completely oblivious to the fact that someone outside of the Common Room was watching most of the encounter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave me some comments!!!

It's very important that everyone comments, recommends, and subscribes!!