Two Doors Down

Crabbe and Goyle

Life without Draco was depressing. There was little to do yet plenty of time to do it in. Above all, I realized how boring Blaise was. I deeply resented my parents for making such a poor choice. This was the man that I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with and I could barely keep me happy. Even now, I saw with my boyfriend while he met with a tutor in the Great Hall. Blaise always had trouble in herbology but he never let me be the one to help him. In fact, moments like this made me think back to when Draco and I first started sneaking around.

Shortly after Blaise and I were pushed into a relationship by our family, the Slytherin’s decided to throw a huge party in the Common Room now that everyone had returned back to Hogwarts after a long summer. Unfortunately for me, Blaise was nowhere to be found and I spent the whole time looking for him. That’s how I found myself cautiously walking up the stairs towards the boys dorms. I stepped in without bothering to knock, assuming that I would either be met with my friends or my new boyfriend. Instead, I came face-to-face with a shirtless Draco Malfoy that night.

I didn’t know it then, but that night led to what seemed to some to be the most sordid love affair in history. Then again, I suppose it’s not every day that an arranged marriage is seconds away from crumbling due to one night between two people who should have hated each other based on their familial ties.

After spending so much time thinking about Draco, the start of our affair, and how it ended, I found myself back in reality.

I drew pointless shapes into my paper while I waited for him to finish going over the importance of particular roots. I flipped my long, black hair over my shoulder and let out another sigh. For once, Blaise must have caught the hint. He stopped what he was going and looked over at me with concern on his face. It was obvious that I wasn’t particularly happy with my surroundings – including those around me. Blaise wrapped an arm around me and I looked over at him.

“Are you okay?” He asked me sweetly, almost making me feel guilty for exactly how bored I was with this day and our relationship in general.

“I’m fine. Just kinda bored.” I shrugged a bit and put down the quill I had been using to doodle just a moment ago.

“Bored?” he repeated with a small sigh.

“Don’t worry about me. Finish your lesson.” I told him while I stretched out my limbs just a bit.

“You don’t have to hang around with me. I’m sure you have better things to do, anyway.” He suggested with a small smile spread over his face.

“Are you sure?”

“I’m positive.” He said to me before pressing a small kiss to my lips.

I smiled much like he did and I got up, gathering my things before I walked away. Despite his other more obvious shortcomings, Blaise was always understanding. I walked out of the Great Hall and started to make my way back to the dorms only to run into Draco. He sat in the armchair by the fireplace, a mug in one hand and a book in the other. After making eye contact, neither one of us moved until I cleared my throat.

“I thought you would be off studying with Blaise.” Draco said as he marked the corner of the page he was reading in order to remember his place.

“I got bored.” I shrugged a bit, making him chuckle.

“Bored? That seems to perfectly describe your whole relationship with him.” He said to me with a snarky tone in his voice, making me scoff. “At least, that’s what you’ve told me.”

“You don’t have the right to use anything that I’ve said about him or our relationship against me.” I said to him as I stepped closer, obviously upset at this point since I knew he had plenty of ammo against me after all of the times we had snuck out to be together over the last few months.

“Oh I can’t? What about all of the things that you’ve said about our relationship.”

“I’ve never said anything about our relationship or you because we didn’t have a relationship.”

“You didn’t say anything about us?” he began to say to me with a little roll of his eyes as he stepped closer towards me, closing the space between the two of us, “What about all those times we were alone in dungeons or classrooms and you were begging me?”

“Don’t you dare start with that.”

“All I’m doing is reminding you of all those nights,” he slowly walked towards me as I backed off until my back was against the wall and he was smirking down at me since I was so much shorter than he was, “All those nights where I pressed you against a wall just like this.”

“Don’t.”

“And you begged me.”

“Draco, stop.”

“You had your arms and legs around me,” he began to say as he slid my arms around his neck and one of my legs around his waist as his face slowly inched closer towards mine, “And you were begging me to go deeper, and harder, and faster.”

“B-Blaise is going to be walking in any second.” I said to him, mentally kicking myself for stuttering when I was trying my hardest to appear strong in front of my biggest weakness.

“Let him see.” Draco said to me before roughly pressing his soft lips against mine.

I was barely aware of what I was doing. Blaise always made everything difficult. With him, I was always painfully aware that we were forced to be together. With Draco, however, everything was effortless. His hands moved to the backs of my thighs as he held me up. Before I really realized what was happening, Draco was carrying me to the boys dorms as I hoped that no one would be anywhere near us. I would hate to get caught. Almost the second the thought crossed my mind, there was a gasp from across the room. Draco put me down so quickly that he almost dropped me.

Crabbe and Goyle were sitting on their respective beds – eyes wide and jaws dropped. The room was silent but it was obvious that everyone in the room was searching their brain in order to find the right thing to say. I turned slightly to look up at Draco, waiting for him to say something. After all, he’s the one that got me into this mess in the first place.

“You didn’t see anything.” Draco said to them, so much venom in his voice that even I was intimidated.

“Dude, are you fucking Blaise’s girlfriend..?” Crabbe began to say once he finally found the words to ask the question that had been rolling around his mind.

“You’re supposed to be best friends.” Goyle finished, making my stomach churn even more as the severity of this situation slowly registered in my mind.

I turned and looked up at Draco even though it was almost a struggle because his arm was still tightly – and protectively – wrapped around my body. The expression on his face still didn’t represent anything other than anger after we were caught by two people who were notorious for not being able to keep their mouths shut. I tugged at his tie gently to get his attention. His eyes panned down to mine before they softened instantly.

“Go keep Blaise busy while I talk to these two.” He said to me as he pushed a loose piece of my hair out of my face before tucking it behind my ear.

I nodded and slipped out of his grip. When I made it to the bottom of the stairs, Blaise had just walked into the Common Room and I smiled sweetly when I saw him. I knew that it would take everything I had to keep him from going upstairs until Draco finished convincing Crabbe and Goyle to stay quiet about whatever they saw.

“How was the tutoring?” I asked him as I stepped closer towards him, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips once I was standing in front of him.

“It was okay.” He shrugged a bit and led me to one of the couches in the Common Room, pulling me into his muscular arms. “What about you? Did you find anything to do?”

“I was hanging out with Draco for a bit, but he had to go up to the dorms.” I answered, trying my hardest to be as honest as possible with him.

He nodded before he started to go on and on over Quidditch, his herbology tutor, and our plans for the holiday break. Unfortunately for him, I was barely paying attention to any of the words that were leaving his mouth. I was too focused on what was happening a few feet away from us. If Draco didn’t manage to convince those two of something, my life as I knew it was over.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I haven't been so active here because I've been so busy uploading and creating new stories on my new Wattpad . I hope that everyone checks it out. I'm following back everyone that follows me!!!!