Status: Active <3

Saturday

Chapter 14

Days were getting very long and boring without Ashton. I got so used to spend all of my days with him for weeks, and I could not do that anymore. Polar Inc. was empty without him. At least, we could talk on the phone everyday and he would visit me on Saturday. I barely talked to any other patiens in the unit. It's not that I hated them or that they were annoying, I just wasn't feeling like socializing with strangers. At least I had my brother Ben with who I would spend a few hours with every single day.

My parents still visited me at least once a week and I was happy that they did. I needed to know that there for me, in my ups and my downs. Things were back to normal and I was glad they were. I missed how our family used to be and we were going back there. My parents still tried to talk to Ben, but he wouldn't listen to them. It made my parents very sad, but they could not blame Ben. The only persons they could blame were themselves. I was the only person Ben would talk to because I was there when nobody else was.

I think that the fact that I was spening more time with Ben had some positive effects on his state. There were still moments where he would get all mad and agressive or where he would just start to speak in a very vulgar way, insulting pratically everyone that would cross his way. But, those cases were less numerous as they used to be. It felt good to see my brother getting better because all I ever wanted was for him to be happy. I hoped that he would stay on the right path once I would be out of the institute.

Everyday, I was hoping that the doctors would come into my room and tell me that I was finally free to leave this place. I could not wait for the day where I could run back to Ashton and where we could finally have the life that we wanted together. That day would be the real beginning of our fairy tale, our happy ever after that we deserved. We were going to have an amazing life together just the way it was supposed to be.

The only reason the doctors were not letting me go already was because they wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to relapse because Ashton was gone. They wanted to be certain that I didn't depend on him to be happy and to survive. Even though Ashton was sure helping me, I knew that I didn't depend on him. I felt strong, I knew I was not going to attempt again. I just had to wait for the doctors to think the same. I wasn't a danger to myself and it was pretty obvious. But doctors didn't want to take the risk.

As for Ashton, things were going okay for him. When he left, he was afraid that things were going to be horrible with his parents, that they were going to hate him. He was afraid that it would be hell at home. It turned out that his parents actually both apologized to him for their past behavior. They felt bad for abandoning Ashton when he needed them the most. They were sorry that they didn't visit him and that they did not pay as much attention to him as they should have had. They were sorry that they have been bad parents and they wanted to do everything in their power to make their son forgive them. Even though Ashton could not forget about the past, he decided to give them a chance to show him that they actually cared about him and loved him.

His parents were nice enough not to send him back to school. Ashton wasn't ready for this and their parents accepted it. They were going to home school him until the end of the school year so he could get his diploma. Ashton loved the idea, he did not want to go back to school and face the bullies. He wasn't ready for this yet. I was happy that things were going great for Ashton. He was back in the real life and was going one step at a time. He was doing fine, just like I knew he would. He always was going to be my warrior, until the end.

Ashton told his parents about us and it actually made me feel amazing. It meant that what we had was real because you don't just go talk to your parents about someone you love when it doesn't mean anything. Ashton truly loved me and I truly loved him. There was one night where I called him and it was his mother who picked up the phone. We talked for a little while and she told me how grateful she was that I've been there for her son when she wasn't. She said that she could tell that Ashton and I were forever and that she could not wait to finally meet me.

And I was going to meet her soon. Today was finally the day that I was released. The doctor came to my room during the morning and took me by surprise by saying that I was finally going to go back home and they called my parents to pick me up. I was ecstatic, I had been waiting for this moment since Ashton was released. Happily, I packed my bags with the few belongings I had with me. I was finally saying goodbye to this room. Unless it would be for visiting Ben, I was never going to come back. I was going to live and go through all the obstacles that life would put on my way. With the help of Ashton, I knew I could make it.

When my parents came to pick me up, they seemed so relieved and happy. They were glad that their baby boy was okay. They thanked God that I was still with them, they knew that I could have died that night.. Luckily, I didn't. I'm glad that my mother found me before it was too late because I would have missed so many things. We signed all of the papers officializing that I was free. My parents were finally going to take me back home so I could take a new beginning. But for the moment, it wasn't where I wanted to go.

Ashton didn't know that I was released and I wanted to surprise him. I knew his parents were gone for the weekend for a business trip. Plus, he gave me his adress the other day making me promise that I would go see him as soon as I would be free. I was going to keep my promise. Even though I was happy to be with my parents, Ashton was the only person I really wanted to be with at the moment. He was the only I wanted to hug and kiss.

My parents didn't about my relationship with Ashton and it finally was the perfect timing to tell them. So I told everything that happened between Ashton and I from day one: how I was there for him during therapy and how we quickly became good friends. I told them how our friendship turned into romance and how he was the most important person to me in the whole world. I knew my parents weren't going to judge me since they already knew that I was gay, but I wasn't expecting them to be so happy for me, mostly my mother. She felt so much joy at the idea that her son might have found the love of his life. And I sure did.

I gave Ashton's adress to my parents so they could drive me there. My heart was beating so fast, I didn't know why I was so nervous. It probably was more excitement that nervousness. I could not wait for Ashton to open the door so I could see the look of happiness on his face. I could not wait to take him into my arms and kiss him. I could not wait for our new life to begin. After everything that we have been through, it was finally happening.

My parents dropped me at his house and told me to call them if I needed anything. I thanked them, I was glad that they were doing this for me. They understood how much Ashton meant to me. Ashton's house was kind of huge and sure looked good. But the only thing I wanted to see was inside of this house. I took a deep breath before knocking at the door all smiling. The door was going to open and reveal my adorable boyfriend. When thirty seconds passed without the door being opened, I knocked again. I was starting to get worried but I calmed down when I heard music coming from the inside. Ashton probably wasn't hearing me knocking.

I tried to open the door which, luckily, was not locked. I made my way into Ashton's house. I was glad that his parents were away for the week because they would probably have freaked out to see someone come into their house just like that. I followed the sound of the music that would lead me to Ashton. I went up the stairs until I stood in front of a closed door. Music was coming from that room, Ashton's room. I did not want to scare him so I decided to knock. When I did, the music suddenly stopped.

''What the...,'' I heard Ashton say.

When the door finally opened, I grabed Ashton's face into my hands and kissed him tenderly, taking him by surprise. It took him a few seconds before kissing back. When he did, I felt fireworks erupting from my stomach. This was the moments we have been waiting for, it was finally happening. We were finally going to be together forever, without being stuck in some depressing place. We were in the big world where our future was going to be all bright and perfect.

''Hey baby,'' I said as I broke the kiss.

''Lukey! You're free,'' Ashton replied.

''I sure am,'' I said happily, taking him into a hug. I was living for moments like those.

''I can't believe that you are really here. This is not a dream, this is all real,'' Ashton said. ''We're both out of this place, finally.''

''Yes, we are out. For good,'' I replied. ''I'm so happy Ashton, I'm so happy to be here with you right now.''

''And I'm never letting you go, never,'' Ashton said.

''I love you Ashton Irwin,'' I mentionned.

''I love you too, Luke Hemmings,'' he replied. He took me by the hand, leading me to his bed.

For the rest of the afternoon, we just cuddled and kiss in his bed. For the first time since we got together, there was nobody around us. For the first time, it was only us. It was all about us. There was nobody around us to judge us, to interrupt us or to stop us. We were in our own little world, in our own little paradise. And things only were going to get better.

''Luke?'' Ashton asked.

''Yes baby?'' I replied.

''Can you...'' he said timidly.

''Can I...?'' I wondered.

''Can you please make love to me?'' Ashton asked, taking me by surprise.

We've both been waiting for this moment. We've both been waiting for the time where we could be finally be intimate and be as close as possible from each other. That was what we really wanted. And I wanted this moment to be magic for the both of us.

I did not waste a second by getting on top of him and capturing his lips with mine once again. It wasn't just your regular tender kiss. It was turning into something passionnate, intimate. I needed him. His lips were so addictive, they were my favorite drug. I broke the kiss for a moment kissing him down his jaw to his neck which I attacked with sweet little kisses. I tenderly kiss every single spot of his neck until I reached spot that made a small moan escape from his mouth, making me smile. Just the sound of it was enough to turn me on even more. I kissed the spot again, bitting and sucking on it which made the beautiful noise escape his mouth once again.

''You're so beautiful,'' I said.

''You're perfect Lukey, I need you, please,'' Ashton replied.

My lips found their way back to his. I couldn’t get enough of his lips right now. Ashton stopped kissing me and pulled my shirt up and over my head before tossing it to the ground, him already being shirtless. He captured my lips back with his and I started rolling my hips against his, both our parents getting really tight. I just wanted to make him feel good. I fumbled with the zipper on his jeans, then finally got them undone and pushed them and his boxers down. Ashton gave me that look full of lust, only turning me on even more. He did the same to me, leaving us both naked, our bodies against each other.

I kissed him from his neck down to his member. I slowly kissed and licked the tip of his already hard member gaining a little moan from him. I sweat his moans were the biggest turn on. I licked him from base to tip before wrapping my mouth around him and sucking him all the way in.

''Fuck Lukey, this f-feels so good, ''Ashton said.

I went slow at first, paying special attention to his tip everytime I came back up. Ashton tangled his fingers in my hair, I got the clue he wanted more. I quickned my movements, bobbing my head up and down. His grip in my hair became harder, he was truly enjoying this letting moans escape from his pretty little mouth. That's the only thing that I wanted, make him feel incredible things.

''Stop Lukey, or I-I'm going to come,'' Ashton begged. ''I-I need you.''

''Do you have stuff?'' I asked.

''Yeah, in the drawer next to the desk,'' he answered.

I got off of him, making my way to the drawer in which I found a condom and a little bottle of lube. I went back to Ashton, who was giving me this adorable loving look. How much I loved.

''Are you sure you want to do this?'' I wondered.

''Yes, there is nothing else I want right now. I love you,'' he answered.

I nodded and lubed my fingers so I could prepare him. I wanted this to be the less painful as possible for Ashton. I didn't want to hurt him. I started with two fingers letting him adjust until I could started moving them. Ashton didn't have much reaction until I hit a specific spot inside of him that made him moan loudly.

''Feeling good?'' I teased.

''Yes, do this a-again Lukey,'' he replied.

I did as told, making Ashton moan again. He was so attractive and perfect. And he was all mine, forever. When I felt like I gave him enough preperation, I pulled out the fingers out of him and pulled my fingers out of him. I grabbed the condom ripping it open and rolling it onto my member. I needed Ashton and I could tell by the lust in his eyes that he needed me too. I picked up the bottle of lubebut Ashton quickly took it away from me. He teasingly smiled at me and poured some the liquid into his hand and stroked me, sliding it all over. This was simply amazing, all those feelings he was giving me.

''Stop baby or I-I won't last long,'' I said. Ashton took his hand away from my hard member. I pushed him back down and positioned myself correctly on top of him. I started to go in a couple of inches. I kept going until I was all the way in. I didn't move yet, letting Ashton adjust to me.

''Are you okay baby?'' I asked.

''Yes love, please move,'' he answered.

I smiled and leant down to kiss him. I slowly moved out and then pushed back in. All those feelings were amazing. Even though it wasn't Ashton's first time, he felt so tight around me. It was simply perfect. This wasn't just about sex, it was about making love to each other. Though I did not want to hurt him so I wasn't going at a fast speed.

''Please go faster,''Ashton begged.

I did not need to be asked twice, I smile and started thrusting in faster, just like Ashton asked for. This was amazing, I've never felt so good in my entire life. There was nothing better than making love to the love of you life.

''Mmmm fuck.'' Ashton moaned as I hit that one spot that got his whole body shivering. I kept hitting it over and over again, making him cry in pleasure everytime.

''You feel amazing, you're perfect,'' I said, breathing heavily.

''Fuck Luke, I love you so much,'' Ashton replied.

I kept going faster, as I fast I could, attacking his neck with my lips. Ashton was a moaning mess, my moaning mess. He kissed every soft spots, making moan even more.

''I-I'm close Luke. Touch me please.'' he begged, breathing heavily.

''Me too babe.'' I said as I felt that familiar feeling at the bottom of my stomach. I grabbed his hard member and flicked my wrist up and and down, bringing him to the edge.

''Mmm Luke,'' he whimpered desperately.

''T-together.'' I said in a husky voice. Two more thrusts into him and we were both climaxing, exploding in a fit of moans. I slid out of him smiling. He had the same smile on his face, we were both on Cloud nine.

''Wow,'' Ashton said.

''Amazing,'' I replied.

''I love you, Luke,'' he mentionned.

''I love you too, Ashton,'' I replied.

And from that moment, I knew that everything was going to be okay for us. We were going to be able to count on each other until the end. He was my neverland and I was never going to let him go.
♠ ♠ ♠
this was horrible sorry.