Status: Active <3

Saturday

Chapter 15

**4 years later**

They say that love was forever. Ashton and I were forever, it was always going to be just the two of us. Four beautiful years passed since Ashton and I were released from Polar Inc and we were stronger than we have ever been. We've been madly in love with each other for four long years. There wasn't a single where I doubted about my love for him. I knew that he was the love of my life and that I was going to grow old with him by my side. We were meant for each other, we knew it from the start. Ashton was my everything, my one true love. I was the luckiest guy in the entire world to have him by my side.

The first few months after we were both liberated from the institute were amazing. Ashton and I would see each other every single day, it was impossible for us to go a day without seeing each other because we were missing each other too much. We were finally able to be just the two of us and it was the best gift that life could have ever give us. On school days, we would see each other during the night. Most of the time, Ashton would come to my place and we would just talk and cuddle and he would have to leave. During the weekends, starting from Friday night until Sunday evening, I would go to Ashton's place so we could spend the entire weekend together. His parents were okay about this, they were just extremely happy to see their son enjoying his life and feeling good about himself.

I was glad that his parents loved me. When I first met Ashton, I hated his parents even though I didn't know them. I hated them for abandonning their son and being such bad parents, I just wanted to punch them and make them realize that their son needed them. In the end, they both changed for the best. They were now trying to do what was best for Ashton and they were always making sure he was okay because they were still filled with guilt. They were now good persons and I actually quite liked them, mostly her mother. She was always joking around or making cute comments about Ashton and I.

As for my parents, they simply adored Ashton since it was impossible not to. They were already considering him as their third son after they met for the first time. They loved everything about him, mostly his loving and caring personnality. My father liked him even more because they both loved hockey and had the same favorite team. My mother already pictured us getting married and adopting cute little babies so she could be a grandmother. I knew she was right. I knew that one day, all of this was going to come true. It was only the beginning, there were so many things our future was holding for Ashton and I.

Ashton and I were both doing fine emotionnaly. We didn't have any suicidal thoughts, both of just wanted to live. When we were sad, we would go to each other to talk. There wasn't any secret between us, we were each other's best cure when sadness hit us. Also, Ashton got rid of his bullimia and I was so proud of him. He was finally seeing all the beautiful things that I saw in him. He accepted his beautiful body, this body that I would have died for. Though, he still had to take some meds for his depression. He was at the lowest dosage because he was doing really fine. I knew that one day, he would be able to go on without taking any medication.

That was how we spent the first six months of our life together, just always being with each and falling all over in love every day. One night, when Ashton and I were having dinner with both our parents, we made a huge announcement. We have both been saving money for this special day. We've been looking at the ads in the newspaper until we found exactly what we wanted. That night, we told our parents that Ashton and I were moving together in a cute little appartment in the downtown area of Sydney. Our parents had a better reaction than we expected them to have. They were all very supportive and told us that they would be there for us if we ever need anything or if we had financial problems. It was great to have their support.

When Ashton and I moved together, it was like a dream coming true. When I was younger, I always pictured myself getting my own place with the perfect guy for me. It was finally happening, I was moving in an appartment with Ashton Fletcher Irwin. I was going to live with the love of my life in our Neverland. We were going to create our own little world, our own little paradise. I knew this was going to be a fairytale, the most beautiful of them all. Ashton was my prince and I was his prince. We were the masters of our little kingdom. Nobody was going to ruin what we had. We were too strong for that.

Ashton and I decided to go to College together. Ashton decided to pursue a teaching degree while I opted for a law one. It wasn't music, but it still interested me much. Deep inside of me, I was still carying that dream that I would, one day, live from my music. A few weeks before the classes' beginning, Ashton and I received an amazing offer. During the summer, we recorded a few demos that we sent to some labels. Ashton and I were both singing while playing the guitar and we actually sounded pretty good. That night, we got a call from one of the biggest label of Australia. They wanted to sign Ashton and I. They were going to make our deepest dream come true.

As soon as we signed the contract, we started recording our first EP. We already had a bunch of songs that Ashton and I had composed. We recorded them and put our 5 favorite on that EP. Our dream was finally coming true. We were going to do music for a living, we were going to be musicians and share our talent to the world. The day our EP was released was also the day where Ashton and I were told that we were going on our first small tour. We were going to open for a much bigger band in different cities in Australia. It was a dream coming true. As long as you believed in them, dreams really do come true. And it was just the beginning.

On this first tour, nobody really knew about us since our EP was just released. Our songs were not playing on the radio yet. We were just the new artists, this new duo called Warriors. We didn't have a fanbase yet, but the public loved us. On every single city that we played at, we would be asked to play more songs. It felt amazing for both Ashton and I to hear them clap and cheer for us. It felt awesome to know that people appreciated our work. We were even suprised to hear some fans singing along to some of ours songs in the last shows of the tour. This was all real and it was still hard to believe. It was a dream I didn't even want to wake up from. I was doing music with the love of my life, I couldn't have asked for more.
We grew up in popularity very quickly. As soon as we ended the first tour, we went back on another one. We barely had time to spend with our families who were very supportive and happy for us. My mom, who never really encouraged me to pursue an artistic career, was probably our biggest fan. We spent a few days with them until we were back on the road to tour with a band that always inspired Ashton and I. We were going to tour with All Time Low. This time, many people knew who we were. Even though most of them were there to see All Time Low, we had many fans in every crowd we played for. Warriors was now part of the music industry, Ashton and I were artists.
A couple of years passed and everything was absolutely insane. The success our group was bigger than Ashton and I could have ever dreamed of. Not only did we kept touring in the country, we also released our first album. We were leaving the dream. I was leaving my dream with my boyfriend by my side. Everybody knew that we were in a relationship and we barely received any hateful comments about it. Our fans accepted us for what we were. Ashton and I got to be with each other every single day, playing music for the most dedicated fans in the entire world. We got to do what we wanted to do, we got to do what was making us feel alive and free. Who would have thought that we would have made it that far?

Today was the first show of our American tour. We reached the point where we had so much success that we were able to have our own headline show in America. We were going to tour in a country that wasn't our for the first time ever. We have never left Australia until then. We had healined in Australia before, but going to America was a major step into our career. And I wanted that night to be amazing and memorable. It was the beginning of a new adventure or should I say, new adventures.

When we got on the stage, the crowd errupted in screams and cheers. We were going to play in front of thousands of fans. I almost felt like crying knowing that these thousands fans actually payed to see us play for them. I wanted to cry even more when they were singing along to every single songs that we played that night. Every artist would say that their fans are the best, but it was clear that Ashton and I had the best. We had one song left to play, but it would have to wait for later.

''Thank you guys so much for coming tonight!'' I said. ''Before we play our last song, there is something I need to do.''

I gave my guitar to our tech guy who also went to grab Ashton's one. I took Ashton's hand in mine and lead us in the middle of the stage. I was nervous and shaking. I took a deep breath before I spoke again.

''Four years ago, I met this shy guy in an institute in Sydney. It was on a Saturday, a Saturday that I thought would be just like the previous ones. But it wasn't because that Saturday changed my life forever. I didn't know it at that time, but this guy was going to change my life. He was very sad and didn't have faith in life. I didn't know why, but I wanted to know more about him. So, I started visiting him once a week and we became friends. I quickly got attached to this guy. I wanted to bring a smile on his face, I needed to be there for him. I was always thinking about him. He was always on my mind and I always found myself missing him. I rapidly fell for him. I fell for his beautiful face, his incredible personnality and his remarkable courage. I fell in love with this guy, and he fell in love with me too. We had our ups and downs, but we made it through everything. Just like warriors, we fought every obstacle that life put on our path,'' I said.

Ashton gave me a confused look that made me smile even more.

''You changed my life for the best, Ashton. You're the best thing that has ever happen to me, you're simply perfect for me. You make me feel special and loved. You are the most extraordinary human being that I've ever met, you are amazing in every single way. Before I met you, I thought that I was happy but I wasn't. Since I met you, I've never been so happy. You make me feel good about myself. You are the reason why I wake up everyday, you're my world, my everything. You're perfect to me, you are my other half. I'm so happy that we get to live our dream together. I'm so happy that I get to be on stage with out, doing what we do best. I want to wake up with you by my side every morning. I want to make you feel loved every single second of your life. I want to hug you and kiss you until the day I die. I want to be with you forever. You're all I need to be happy. You're my angel, my light in the dark. I need you and I love you,'' I continued.

I grabbed a small box from my back pocket as I kneeled on the stage. I took a big breath and ended up what I've been wanting to do for months.

''I know that we are young, but I also know that you are the love of my life. There is no other person that I want to spend the rest of my life with but you. I want you and only you, forever. Life gave me the most beautiful gift by putting you on my path. Ashton Fletcher Irwin, tonight in front of our incredible fans, I'm asking you this. Will you marry me?'' I asked, making our fans cheer and clap.

Ashton nodded and dropped to his knees in front of me, so he could kiss me deeply. I kissed him back with as much enthusiasm. This was the best moment of my entire life. Ashton and I were going to get married. As we broke the kiss, I put the ring on Ashton's ring finger. We were both crying tears of joy, this was a moment that we were never going to forget.

''I love you,'' Ashton said. ''I can't wait to spend the rest of my days with you. You're my everything.''

''I love you even more,'' I replied, kissing him again.

Our tech guy came back on the stage to give us our guitars. The crowd was still cheering for us. You could hear them yelling Lashton all over again, which turned out to be the name the fans had given us. I never was the one to love ship names, but this one, I adored it. Because there was nobody else who shipped Lashton harder than I did.
''So, if it's okay with you, my fiancé and I are going to do one more song for you tonight,'' I said.

As we hit the first few notes, I knew that this is where I was meant to be. I always believed that nothing happened for a reason, that there was an explanation to why Ashton and I missed killing ourselves. And that reason was simple. Ashton and I were meant to spend our lives together. We were meant to share the stage and do music. We were meant to give each other as much love as possible. We were meant to live happily ever after.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END :( thanks to every single one of you that read this story. It means a lot to me! You're the one who motivate me to keep writing! If there is a thing we can remember from this story: every strom as an end. If you ever feel down, be a warrior. Because your happily ever after is still waiting for you. Life is worth it, you are worth it.