Status: Active <3

Saturday

Chapter 7

Ashton's P.O.V.

I still could not believe it. I could not believe that me, Ashton Irwin, managed to get a boyfriend who really wanted me just the way I was. I still couldn't believe that the amazing Luke Hemmings fell for the depressed bullimic guy that I was. It was a dream, and I didn't want to ever wake up from it. I never thought that I would find someone as amazing as him. I was the happiest person in the world to be part of Luke Hemmings' life and I was glad he was part of mine.

I still didn't understand how an amazing guy like him could like a guy like me. He was so full of life, funny and positive while I was this guy stuck in an institute because he couldn't manage to love himself and enjoy his life. We were both so different, yet so similar. We had the same interests about so many different stuffs, mostly music. He wasn't just my boyfriend, he also was my best friend.

We have been dating for a month and everything was beyond perfect. We called each other every single day and talked for hours. It was hard only seeing him one time per week, on Saturday. But, I understood that Luke had a life outside of the institute. He had to go to school and still had to spend some time with his other friends. At least, I was able to call him and hear in angelic voice every day. There wasn't a second that passed where I wasn't thinking about him, missing him.

I loved everything about Luke. I loved his eyes, I felt like I could lost myself into them because they were so beautiful. I also loved his smile. It was to die for. Plus, the lip ring just made him even more attractive. Well, there wasn't a single thing I hated about Luke's look. Maybe the fact that he was way taller than me...but the more I thought about it, the more I liked it. It made the hugs way more comfier.

As for his personnality, he simply was amazing. Luke was such a respectuous person. He wasn't one to judge. He always tried to understand things from the other's point view. I admired him for that. Plus, he was such an affectionnate and caring person. He always knew how to make me feel better, he always had the right words to bring a lost smile on my face. He also was smart, funny, generous, loving and, dare I say...ponctual. He never missed a single one of your visits and he always was on time. Perfect little Luke.

We had a small problem though. The staff noticed that something was going on between us two and they weren't very happy about it. They would say that I wasn't mentally stable to be in a relationship and that I should wait until I was feeling better. I didn't really care about what they said. They always tried to assume what was best for me when they absolutely had no idea. There was no way I was going to wait until I got out to date my perfect boyfriend and there was no way that I was going to break up with Luke.

Speaking about getting better, things have been going for the best for me during that month. I found myself being motivated to get better so I could get out of there and live a normal life with Luke by my side. He was my motivation to reach my goal. Luke was the one who made me want to fight. Whenever I had urges to make myself throw up after I ate disgusting food, I would think about Luke to help me fight the urges. Or, I would just call him and hearing his beautiful voice would make me feel better. Luke was my guardian angel, he was the one who was going to save me.

I felt proud of myself. Yeah, I sure felt like I depended on Luke to get better, but I still felt confident in myself. I was learning to take care of myself more everyday. And with the help of Luke, I was learning to love myself. I was starting to see the good things that Luke saw in me, and that was a good thing. I knew I wouldn't love my look and personnality as much as Luke did, but I still improved and I felt really proud.

The three little words have not been said yet. Everyday I was falling more and more for Luke. I was falling rapidly and I knew he was going to catch me. I knew he wasn't going to let me crash to the ground. I trusted him with everything that I had in me. I trusted him enough to give him my heart. I knew he was going to take care of it.

We were Saturday and Luke was going to visit me soon. It was 10:30 AM and I was really excited to see him again. Saturday was my favorite day of the week, it was the day where I could hug and kiss my sunshine, my paradise. That day, I was going to tell Ashton that I loved him. I felt it, I was in love with him. I wanted him to know that I loved him with eveything that I had in me. And I hoped he was going to say it back.

I was brought back to reality when I heard my room phone rang. I wasn't used to get phone calls on Saturday mornings. I wondered who that could be, and what they wanted.

''Hi?'' I asked as I answered the phone.

''Good Morning Mr. Irwin. Eum, we have someone who's here to visit you, I know it's early so I wanted to know if you're awake and ready to see someone,'' Nancy, the secretary replied.

I knew that this was Luke, who else could it be? I was happy that he decided to visit me earlier. It would give us more time to hang out together. How I missed him and needed him.

''Sure, send them in,'' I said happily at the thought of seeing my boyfriend.

I sat on my bed, more ready than ever to see Luke. But when my visitor arrived at my door, it wasn't Luke. It was someone else. Someone who caused me so much pain. Someone I used to trust and broke me. It was Calum. The guy I used to date that turned out to be someone who got paid to make fun of me. Yeah, that Calum.

''Calum?'' I asked nervously.

''Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you,'' he replied. ''Can I sit?''

I wasn't too sure wheter to accept or not. But I was too scared to refuse, I was afraid that he would try to hurt me.

''Eum, yeah, sure,'' I said.

Calum nodded and took a seat next to me, on my bed. He was looking at me and I could see something in his eyes, something I never say in them before: guilt.

''Okay, so eum...I heard about what happened to you and I came here to apologize and tell you the whole truth,'' Calum said sadly.

I was not certain that I wanted to know. A part of me was afraid that it would hurt me and didn't want to hear it. Just the fact of being next to Ashton brought back so many memories. But, another part of me was curious and needed to know. I needed to know the truth.

''Okay, sure,'' I replied.

''So eum, I'm very sorry about what I did to you. Like I told you, I was paid by the popular guys: Harry and Louis. At first I didn't want to do it, but they pushed me into doing it by offering me money and threatening me. So I accepted. They paid me to make you fall in love with me. And you did. But, I need you to know that I felt bad about it, very bad. I knew I was going to hurt you very bad. I wanted to quit, but Harry and Louis would not let me. At first, I was supposed to just date you and go break your heart. But Louis and Harry thought it was so funny that they pushed it even higher. They wanted me to abandon you when, you know... and record so they would have proof. Since then, there wasn't a day where I didn't feel guilty. When I say how hurt you were when I left you that night, I felt my heart broke. And then I learned that you tried to kill yourself and I wasn't able to live myself and needed to apologize,'' Calum explained.

I couldn't believe that two boys could hate me so much to the point of forcing someone to ruin me. They forced Calum to break me. I knew all of this, but the comfirmation hurt. I didn't understand what I've done to Harry and Louis that made them hate me that much.

''I-I don't know what to say, C-Calum. I really l-loved you and...yeah,'' I replied sadly.

''I know you did and I'm immensely sorry, Ashton. I tried to quit, I tried to, but I just couldn't because they would have gone after me and I was scared. I really cared about you. I even fell for you too, hard...but yeah...'' Calum said.

''Wait, you fell for me?'' I wondered.

''At first, I didn't. More as the weeks went by, I did. I was falling for you and I knew I was going to hurt you. I knew I was going to be an horrible person, and it killed me inside. I'm really sorry, Ashton. I wished we could have met otherwise, that way we could have been together for real,'' Calum answered.

I was speechless. This was all too crazy. The guy I felt in love with who turned out to break my heart felt guilty about it because, in the end, he also loved me. Calum really did love me.

''I-I don't know what to say,'' I replied.

''Don't say anything,'' Calum said before planting my lips on mine.

This feeling was so familiar to me. I craved for it for such a long time. But now, it felt wrong. It felt absolutely wrong. But, I was stupid enough to kiss him back. I knew that I didn't love Calum anymore, I loved Luke with all my hear. But that kiss just brought back so many memories that I couldn't help myself.

When his lips left mine, I heard someone crying. At my door was standing my actual boyfriend, the boy that I loved, Luke. He saw me cheating on him with my ex. In his hands, he had a box of chocolate and a bouquet of red roses. He dropped them to the floor and ran away, crying loudly.

Luke's P.O.V.

Ashton and I have been dating for a month and everything was going for the best. I found my soulmate and I fell hard for him. It was finally the day where I was going to tell Ashton that I loved him. It was finally the day where I was going to tell him how much love I had for him. This was going to be a perfect day. I hoped Ashton was going to say it back otherwise it would be a little bit akward.

For this special occasion, I bought Ashton a huge box of delicious swiss choclates. They were his favorites. I also bought him a big bouquet of red roses. It sounded really cheesy but I wanted to make this moment as perfect and as romantic as possible.

I found myself getting earlier than usual. I was too excited to see Ashton that I couldn't wait any longer. I missed him so much and could not wait to have him in my arms and hug him tightly. It was going to be our moment and it was going to be absolutely perfect.

When I reached his door, my heart fell and my smile faded away. Sitting on his bed was Ashton making out with a guy that wasn't me. Ashton was cheating on me. The boy I was madly in love with was cheating on me. I couldn't believe this and I couldn't stop the tears. That was true heartbreak. That was the worst moment of my life. The moment that was supposed to be one of the best moments of my life turned out to be the worst.

When they stopped kissing, Ashton finally noticed me and he looked guilty. I couldn't stay a minute longer in that room. I dropped the gifts that I bought Ashton to the ground and ran away as fast as possible.

''Luke, please wait!'' Ashton begged as he ran after me.

''L-Leave me alone, A-Ashton, I don't want t-to see you or talk to you e-ever again,'' I replied.

''P-Please, let me explain,'' Ashton said sadly.

''Explain what? Explain that you just cheated on me? I was so stupid. I was going to tell you that I loved you, but now, I hate you. I hate you Ashton Irwin. We are done,'' I replied harshly.

''Y-You don't mean it...''Ashton said, crying.

''I do. Stay away from me, forever,'' I replied.

I ran to the elevator and this time, Ashton didn't follow me. He fell to the ground, crying loudly. And I did the same as I got into the elevator. I lost the love of my life that day, and he took my happiness away from me.