Sequel: Hellbound

Heretic

Chapter Fourteen Are you a saint or a sinner

Chapter Fourteen
Are you a saint or a sinner?
P.O.V Brian

“What the fuck is wrong with you!”
I roared at Seb as he sped away from the scene. His eyes fixed on the road.
“Shut up and let me fucking think!”
He hissed at me making a sharp turn. I growled at him as the car came to a stop.
“We need to go back for her!”

Seb narrowed his eyes at me.
“No we don’t! You heard her. Don’t go back, which means she’ll find a way to us! Will you just fucking relax for a minute?”
I shook my head.
“No! I won’t fucking relax! Krissi’s life is in danger!”
Seb narrowed his gaze at me once more as he grabbed me by my shirt.
“What are you gunna do about it Brian? What the fuck can a human like you do about witches coming after her?”
I narrowed my eyes back at him.

“Exactly!”
He said when I didn’t have an answer.
“At some point Brian, you have to decide. Are you a saint? Or are you a sinner?”
He let me go as I saw the intensity in his eyes.
He handed me one of the knives he took from the coffee shop. I narrowed my eyes slightly taking it into my hand. Seb smirked at me.
“It’s a ruthless fucking world Haner, to survive you need to be just as fucking ruthless”.
I nodded to him.
“Whatever it takes to save her”.

Seb and I ran back to where we last saw her as the witches were closing in around her. Seb wasted no time charging at them avoiding spells the way only a supernatural being could he drove a fork through the witches eye and a knife through another witch. Krissi looked towards me as the witch near was about to attack her. Seb was ruthless when it came to fighting for her, so why couldn’t I be?

Without a thought I lunged forwards taking her down driving the knife through her throat hitting an artery blood going everywhere. Krissi stumbled back gaping at us. I stood up looking down at her as she choked on her own blood. Seb smirked standing next to me.
“Let’s get out of here”.

I reached for Krissi’s hand realizing mine was covered in blood. I looked down at it then back at her. She took my other hand running after Seb with me. We drove far out of the city until we found an abandoned farm with a barn. Seb smirked looking at me as I was washing the blood from my hands.
“Felt good didn’t it?”
I looked back at him then away.
“I don’t take it as a victory to kill someone”.
Seb laughed.
“Where you head of the Pussy department in the C.I.A? I thought you guys killed people and covered it up all the time”.
I stood upright.
“I didn’t want to be C.I.A”.

Seb smirked at me.
“That’s not a shock”.
I looked back at him.
“I wanted to be Black Ops but I didn’t make the cut”.
Seb shook his head.
“Don’t have a stomach for “Murder””
I narrowed my eyes at him.
“All that assassin talent goes to waste inside you man. Like I said, we all go to hell, best do your sinning before you get there and arrive a hero then do it to fit in with the scum sucking disgusting souls you belong with”.

I shook my head.
“What about Krissi? What happens to her? Does she go to hell too?”
Seb smirked at me.
“She’ll be eaten alive. In a place like that.”
Seb said causing my blood to boil. He shoved his hands in his pockets looking at my blood stained hand.

“Ask yourself Brian, is she worth sinning for? Would you take on an army of demons for her?”
“Yeah, I would”.
Seb laughed turning and started to walk inside.
“Then I guess you can protect her when she gets to hell, and by the way”.
He stopped at the door grinning at me.
“Welcome to the club”.
I looked down at my blood stained hand. That witch hadn’t even seen me coming. What was I becoming?
♠ ♠ ♠
<3