The NHL Apprentice

Task One-Nutritional

*in team Breakaway headquarters*
Patrice: "okay so does anyone have any ideas for what we are going to make?"
Alex: "I know a good chicken and broccoli pasta recipe."
Michael L.:"And I know a good recipe for gluten free lemon cupcakes"
Patrice:"Okay, does anyone disagree with those dishes?"
Everyone:*shakes head*
Patrice:" alright so Michael and Michael are in charge of desserts. I'll do the main course with Alex. Jonny, you and Nathan can design the fliers and hand out orders. Mats, you know your way around the city, you can be in charge of spreading the word and promoting the event...."
Mats:"Am I going alone? or is someone else going too?"
Patrice:"Take Beau with you."
Tyler:"What am I supposed to do?"
Patrice:"You and Beau will be the cashiers, and Mats will keep track of how much money we're bringing in. Everybody understand?"
Everyone:"Yeah"
Patrice:"Alright, Alex , Laatta and Raffl, come down to the kitchen with me. We need to get the food made and packaged for tomorrow. Jonny and Nathan,do the fliers. Mats, Beau and Tyler work on calling around for donations. When the fliers are done Mats and Beau can go out and do the promoting and Jonny and Nathan can call for more donations."
*Patrice, Michael R., Michael L. and Alex go downstairs to the kitchen*
*Jonny and Nathan go to the computer to create the fliers*
Tyler:*pulls out his phone* "He expects us to get donations? I'm not exactly buddies with rich people."
Mats:"I'm sure you know a couple. Hell, Beau probably knows the most."
Beau:*Looks up from his phone*"About what?"
Mats:"You probably know the most famous people, being from L.A. and all."
Beau:*shrugs*"I know a few people I guess."
~ Over in team Sniper headquarters~
Patrick:"Alright we're gonna do Pan-seared Salmon and Linguine as the main course and a berry tart as the dessert. Carl, you and Tom will be promoting on the street. Jamie, you and Robert can design fliers and hand out orders. Zac, Brendan, you guys will be in charge of the main course and Tyson, Brad you guys will be in charge of dessert. Carl you'll be treasurer. Tom, you and I will be cashiers. All of us need to call for donations, everyone got it?!"
Everyone:"yes."
Patrick: "Good! Let's get started."