Status: Updates every other Wednesday :) (On short Hiatus!)

Change Your Ticket

In Massachusetts, Josylne is trying to be the best football captain Mass High has ever seen, while trying to navigate through her senior year. When rivals schools start complaining that they can't have a captain who doesn't play in the game, Coach appoints her the position of first string punter. Now she has to learn how to be a punter and figure out what her future plans are after Mass High. Senior year was supposed to be fun but now she is under more stress than ever before and all she wants is Parker. Can Josylne survive without her boyfriend cheering her on?

In Los Angeles, Parker is trying to adapt to his life in California. He's used to being the best so when the roster for his first season as a USC Trojan comes in, he finds himself in a position he's never been before. He came all the way to LA to play and now he's second string quarterback. He'll be lucky if he gets even twenty minutes of playing time this season. All Parker wants to do is be home with Josylne and his friends. Only problem is his friends are dispersed across the country and Josylne has her own life struggles going on. Will Parker suck it up or will he throw in the towel and head back home?

With 2,945 miles separating them, it's their biggest obstacle they've had to face.

Note: This story will be told in alternating perspectives. All characters and plot lines are fictional. I own all rights.
  1. 001
    Josylne
  2. 002
    Parker
  3. 003
    Josylne
  4. 004
    Parker
  5. 005
    Josylne
  6. 006
    Parker
  7. 007
    Josylne
  8. 008
    Parker
  9. 009
    Josylne
  10. 010
    Parker
  11. 011
    Josylne
  12. 012
    Parker
  13. 013
    Josylne
  14. 014
    Parker
  15. 015
    Josylne
  16. 016
    Parker
  17. 017
    Josylne
  18. 018
    Parker
  19. 019
    Josylne
  20. 020
    Parker
  21. 021
    Josylne
  22. 022
    Parker
  23. 023
    Josylne
  24. 024
    Parker
  25. 025
    Josylne