These Nightmares

Are we happy now? Yes.

Phil's POV

That did not just happen!! Oh my gosh, Dan is gonna hate me and think I'm some freak for dreaming about him.

But I'm not gonna lie, that kiss was amazing, but still what is he gonna think. How am I going to face him in the morning? I just hope he doesn't hate me.

>>>>>>>Morning>>>>>>>>
Dan's POV

What happened last night was no dream, for once I can finally tell Phil how I feel. That dream saved me from not being such a pussy and now I can tell Phil how I feel.

"Phil?" I said as I opened Phil's door.
"Dan…I-I, I'm sorry about last night." He said looking to the ground.
"Don't be Phil." I grabbed his face for him to look at me.

"Phil…I-I love you." I nervously left out the words I've been holding in for years.
"Dan…I love you too." He said and with that I pulled his face closer to mine and our lips touched, our lips dancing moving perfectly in sync.
The kiss was so passionate and filled with warmth and love. I don't think i could be any happier at this moment.

We pulled away from the amazing kiss, with the biggest smiles on our faces, I was so happy that he loved me like I loved him.

"Dan?" Phil asked.
"Yes? My love." I replied.
"Will you be mine? Officially be my boyfriend?" He asked in the sweetest, cutest way ever.
"Of course cutie!" I replied giving him a quick peck.

After all the amazingness me and Phil despised to watch a film, this would be the first film we've watched together as a couple, so of course I picked a chick flick.

"So tell me Phillip, are you ready to watch a romantic movie?" I asked.
"A romantic movie with my adorable boyfriend? Hmm…Of course I do darling!" He said.

After the film me and Phil decided to go to be, and not like that you pervs, but no promises ;) if ya know what I mean.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: Hey guys, I hope you all are enjoying the story! Leave some comments on if I should add some smut in the next chapter, I feel like I'm ready for Phil to put the D in Dan ;) but tbh I see Dan as a top but Phil topping is so sexy. But yeah don't forget to favorite as it helps me out a lot, love you guys, TTFN cx