These Nightmares

Take me into your loving arms

Dan's POV

I woke up to the feeling of Phil's lips against mine, probably the best way to wake up. I opened my eyes to Phil with cat whiskers on his face. I laugh at his adorableness.

"Morning lion, why are you so cute?" I say kissing his nose.
"I felt extra cute today, and put whiskers on!" He replied.
"I love you my little lion." I said poking his nose.
"I love you my little bear." He replied kissing my cheek.

We moved to the lounge area and cuddled on the couch, watching friends is probably one of my favorite things to do with Phil. Today was a lazy day I could tell.

"So tell me lion, what shall we do today?" I asked Phil.
"Well bear, I was thinking we could just have a lazy day, but maybe go to tesco because we ran out of crips, what do you think?" Phil asked.
"Sounds great, I'll take a shower in a bit and we can go, you know I love my crips." I replied while laughing.

After a 30 minute shower, and fixing my hair, and getting my outfit together, I'm ready to go. I step into the lounge waiting for Phil. I see my adorable lion walk out his room with his sonic shirt on and hair all fixed looking cute.

"You look so adorable." I said smiling.
"Thanks." He said blushing and hiding his face.
"Ready to go?" I asked, as I finished putting on my shoes.
"Ready." He replied smiling.
We walk with our hand intertwined, not caring about anything.

>>>>>>>At Tesco>>>>>>>

"Dannnn pleaseeeeeee!!" Phil begged, holding a box of lion shaped chocolates.
"How could I say no? You're so cute!" I looked at him in awe.
"YAY!!" Phil said while jumping up and down.

"Okay, do we need anything else?" I asked, looking at our small basket.
"Nope, now we can go home and cuddle and eat all this food!" Phil said smiling.

We were standing in line, our hands linked, a perfect moment. Then we hear a small squealing noise, and we turn around to see a small girl wearing a Danisnotonfire and Amazingphil shirt, we pull our hands away.

"Oh my god! It's Dan and Phil!! OMG OMG hi, my names Sydnie, I'm a big fan!!!" She said with a huge smile on her face, practically jumping up and down.
"Hi, Sydnie." Me and Phil said smiling.
"Sorry if I'm bothering you guys, are you guys on a date??" She asked.
"Whatttt.....nooo, why would you think that?" I asked trying not to be an idiot.
"Well, you were holding hands so I just assumed." She replied
"I can't believe phans real omg!" She said smiling.
"Sydnie, please don't say anything, we want this to be a secret." Phil said.
"Oh of course!! Anything for you guys, y'all are so cute together! I won't tell anyone, I promise!" Said replied holding out her pinky to promise us.
"Thank you it means a lot!" Phil said.
"Can I have a hug and a picture?" She said
"Of course, get over here." I said holding my arms open.

After a quick hug and picture, she ran off with a huge smile on her face.
I felt that I could trust her, she wouldn't hurt me or Phil.

>>>>>>>Home>>>>>>>

As soon as we go in the door I grabbed Phil by the waist and pulled him in for a kiss. It was a sweet soft kiss, lasting for only a few minutes.

"I missed those lips." I said smiling.
"I'm glad you kissed me because I could wait any longer." Phil replied.

I pulled him in for another kiss, this time it was passionate, our lips moved perfectly in sync. He tasted like sweets, as I slid my tongue into his mouth. By doing that I earned a small moan from Phil. Holy shit I never thought I'd hear such a beautiful noise, I have to hear that again.

I grabbed Phil's legs as he wrapped them around me. He wasn't even heavy, I wasn't surprised. I made my way to my room and fell on the bed with Phil under me.

~~~~~~~Smut Time~~~~~~
As I made out with Phil my hands slipped under his shirt, lightning pulling telling him I wanted it off. He removes his shirt and I remove mine. I stared at his beautiful pale chest, he was so perfect.

I move my hand up and down his chest, feeling all his perfection, while doing this I made my way to his jeans. Looking in his eyes for permission, he looked and me and nodded. I let my hands undo his belt, I try to undo his jean, but his life hack wasn't helping much. I stop kissing him to look at his zip and try to figure out how to undo them, when I undid his jeans I began kissing him once more.

I took off his jean, followed by him removing mine. I take a second to look at his perfection.
"You're so perfectly beautiful." I said kissing him. He replied with grabbing my neck to deepen the kiss. I moaned at the feeling of my neck being grabbed.

Phil gazed in to my eyes as I pushed back his wrists above his head and held them down. Phil struggled against my grip, but i had him firmly held against the bed. Phil couldn't help but feel turned on by this, cause I could feel him getting hard under me.

I moved to Phil's neck and began to nibble on it gently timed with more pressuring sucking motions. I was determined to give Phil a love bite. "Dan..." Phil whispered under his breath. I heard that sweet moan again, that was just enough to get me hard.

After a nice and vibrant love bite had aroused on Phil's pale neck I grinned in accomplishment. I started to kiss down Phil's stomach, stoping at the top of his boxers, kiss around his hips, making him moan even more.

I slid off his boxers to revel his already hard member, I leaned down and run my tongue slowly along the length of Phil's member. I opened my mouth and took him in my mouth, I began to suck softly, licking my way up and down his shaft.

"Oh god..." I heard Phil moan making me suck harder. I moved faster and faster with every moan.
"Oh, Dan don't stop I'm gonna--" a loud moan came from Phil and I felt a warm liquid shoot into my mouth. I swallowed the liquid, and looked up to see a Phil smiling and panting.

I reconnected my lips to Phil's, he tasted so amazing.
"I love you so much Phil." I said kissing him.
"I love you so much more Dan." He replied with a small kiss.
After all that we lay there in happiness as we slowly drift off to sleep, I decided to remove my boxer because cuddling naked sounds great.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: hey guys! Miss me? I really hope you enjoined that it was a struggle for my first time writing smut but hey it's good right? Anyways until next time my little penguins. TTFN :)