Intercom

Jamie Hillington

"Yes, Mum. I will phone you as soon as we land," Jamie Hillington said into his phone as he turned his back towards his friends. Did she really have to do this now? They hadn't even left the country yet.

"Well, you know how your father and I worry," his mother said stiffly.

He huffed. "Well don't. I promise I won't end up getting arrested, or on telly, and I definitely won't end up getting some random girl pregnant," he replied.

"And remember--"

"Yes, I'll phone you as soon as we land. Now, I have to go." With that, he hung up, put his phone in his pocket and made his way back over to where his friends were waiting by the airport's entrance.

Joey Smith smirked when he reached them. "We're not even out the country yet and your mum's already checking up on you?"

"It's not like I can stop her. But if it were my girlfriend, I'd tell her where to go."

That earned a snort from Russell Hegan. "Since when did you have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah, we all know that you don't have what it takes to not cheat," Joey commented.

Jamie went to punch him only for Joey to step out the way. It was true, though. The last girlfriend he'd had ended up breaking it off with him after two weeks because he didn't even attempt to cover up the fact that he'd been sleeping with other girls. There were just too many attractive girls out there for him to commit to just having sex with one.

Charlie Jenkins cleared his throat and glanced at his watch frantically. "We should get going if we want to make it on time," he said.

Russell swung his arm around Charlie's neck and squeezed. "Chill out, Charlie. We're already here and we have plenty of time until we have to board."

"Yeah," Joey agreed, grabbing his bag off the floor. "Just think about all the girls that'll be waiting for us to have fun with."

Jamie grabbed the handle of his suitcase and they headed into the airport. "Mate, no girl would even suck your dick."

"Fuck you too."

This wasn't the first time that Jamie had been out of the country. He'd been going out the country since he was little, always to go on holiday with his mother, and on the odd occasions, his father. He had also been out of the country with his friends before, once when he was nineteen, again when he'd turned twenty-one, and now would make his third time. They were also thinking of going somewhere during Christmas time. Perhaps the Alps for some skiing. Joey was shit at it which made going more desirable for him.

Charlie's phone rang as they were standing in line for the luggage. He took one look at the caller and pressed reject, making Jamie raise his eyebrow. "Who are you avoiding?" he asked, nudging his friend in the ribs.

"No one," he replied.

"Come on, we're mates."

Joey turned around. "It was probably his girlfriend."

"Shit! You have a girlfriend?" Russell exclaimed, punching Charlie's arm. "And you never told us!"

Charlie shook his head and gave Joey the finger. "Nice one, arsehole. You weren't supposed to tell anyone."

He shrugged. "At least I didn't tell them that she's sixteen."

Jamie laughed and punched Charlie as well. "Always knew you liked little girls."

They continued to make fun of Charlie as they went through luggage and security. Joey got stopped and searched at the metal detectors, but other than that they got through with plenty of time to spare to grab some food before they boarded. They sat in the waiting area as they ate, rating the girls they saw. A blonde walked by and Jamie got nudged by Russell.

"That's your future wife," he said, nodding towards the girl.

Jamie looked at her and snorted through his food. "Look at the size on her. There's no way I'd ever even fuck her. She'd probably squash me."

"Hey," Joey piped up. "Don't diss fat people. My mum's fat."

"No she isn't. Your mum's hot," Russell said.

"And your face really wants to meet my fist."

Before they knew it, their terminal's gate was open and they were boarding the plane. Nothing was going to spoil this holiday.

Nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who's excited for this? I AM!