Status: active

Alternate Ending

▫ o n e o f t w o▫

The screen lit up my dimmed bedroom, your messages lighting my face. Causing me to glow and blush. It was four in the morning, middle of January. You and your words were what was keeping me awake and warm. Here I was, becoming the kind of girl I always scoffed at - the kind that would do this solely for a boy. Hell, I even felt bad for it. I tried to tell myself I was awake all night because I just had to finish Supernatural. The truth is, my attention span doesn't last nearly half an episode. It can't. I'm not the kind of person that can sit down and watch five seasons of anything in a night. But I wasn't going to admit that I had to talk to you. I absolutely had to talk to you. You were fascinating, interesting, and my God you were so fucking beautiful to me...

You lit a fire inside me that just burned so bright, and so hot, I felt like it was going to put the sun to shame. It's the kind of fire that makes people do stupid things, like wrestle a mountain lion because they feel invincible.

I wondered what it would be like. To be with you. To be in your company. To be held by you. To hold you. I knew I wasn't alone. You admitted yourself that you thought the same. We were in an unfortunate dilemma, but we were in it together. Even miles away from you, I felt like we were so close.

How could things not work out between us? I mean, we were perfect for eachother, weren't we? If you were already confessing to having feelings for me after knowing me for a month and I felt the same exact way... it must have been meant to be! I continued to want you even more.
♠ ♠ ♠
...