Status: Complete

Full Moon Blood Lust

Home Part III

"Why?" I asked.

"Because he has a girlfriend, you can't do that to Alice, she is like a sister to me. If you knew her, you wouldn't do this!" Emmett explained. This is why I am not going to start anything with Jasper unless he wants to be with me when he is single. I would never want someone to breakup my relationship, so I will never do that to someone else.

"I know, but that's why I decided not to be with him."

"But Jasper told me you approached him during study hall?"

"I did, but I only wanted to know if he liked me. I promise you nothing else happened, and nothing will from here on out," I lied straight threw my teeth; I did not want anyone finding out about my kiss with Jasper. If one person finds out that means his girlfriend could easily find out somehow or another, this is high school after all.

"Then promise me you will stay away from Jasper? You're not good for him right now!"

"Alright Emmett, I promise!"

"Well I gotta go, see you around."

"See ya." I watched as Emmett left and walked towards a silver mountain jeep; he got in quickly and sped out of the school parking lot. I took out my cell phone and I called my father to let him know that he could come pick me up now.

As soon as my father showed up on the front curb of the school, he rolled down the passenger window and called out to me. "We need to hurry. Dena is waiting at the house for you!" In a hurry I tried to lift myself into his truck as fast as I could. After thinking back to when I last saw Dena, I realized that I should not have avoided her for that long. I think whatever she has to say to me is very serious because my father sped to the house and quickly pulled into our driveway. I looked out the window and noticed Dena was standing outside of her beat up car, leaning up against the driver's side. I got out of the truck and stepped down with my crutches.

"Hey, I'm sorry I ditched you in study hall!" I apologized to her, feeling bad.

"It's no big deal, but I have something to tell you. How about we talk somewhere in private?" Dena asked me while she awkwardly looked at my father and I. The privatest place near us was the woods behind my house, so I began to wobble over into the backyard. I led her behind my house while she followed closely behind me. I had to be very careful as I used my crutches in the woods; there were many opportunities to trip and fall over branches. We went pretty far into the woods, because Dena kept on walking further every time I stopped. This means she has something to tell me that no one near us can hear. Right then I knew what she was going to talk about, the werewolves.

"So, what's up?"

"We're moving away!" Dena breathed out, looking down at me. I almost cried, I did not know what to say to her. She was my best friend and I did not want her to move away.

"Where, where are you moving to?"

"Don't worry, I'm only moving to La Push," Dena explained and then she smiled to make my frown go away. I was a little happier now, because at least she is not moving hours away. I would not handle it if she moved to Seattle or even Oregon, knowing she was only moving thirty minutes away made the situation feel a little bit better.