Status: Complete

Full Moon Blood Lust

The Cullen's House

"Carlisle!" He yelled, calling out a familiar name.

"Emmett, what is it?" I heard the voice of Doctor Carlisle ask; he walked into the room and saw me. I watched as he looked at me, Doctor Carlisle then began to approach me as I flinched. I was scared, I knew what I was and I knew what they all were. He tried reaching out to comfort me, but I pulled away from him. "Joanna, how did this happen to you? What do you remember?" Doctor Carlisle continued, questioning me while he looked into my eyes.

"There were three of them..." I said, I was so shocked.

"Emmett, go get the others!" Doctor Carlisle shouted, telling Emmett what to do.

"I don't want to be like this, I can't be like this!"

"You're going to be alright, come and sit down," Doctor Carlisle told me, walking me over to the couch they had in the middle of their living room. I looked up from my hands and all of the Cullen’s looked at me, they were all frightened. Yesterday they saw me as a human and now I was sitting here in front of them as a vampire. I kept looking at Doctor Carlisle; I was so frustrated that I could not control myself that Carlisle fell to the floor in pain.

"Someone hold her down!" Doctor Carlisle shouted. I was hurting him and I did not know how I was, I was not touching him. All I was doing was thinking about how mad I was and how much pain I was in. I looked over at Emmett and he flew at me, holding me down. He held me onto the wall, stopping my thoughts; Doctor Carlisle was able to sit up from off of the floor. I looked back as Emmett walked me over into another room.

"Joanna, you need to calm down!" Emmett demanded as he held onto my arms.
"How will I face everyone like this? I'm a vampire!"

"I know right now that everything feels like a dream, like this isn't reality. Trust me; I know what you're going through. I went through the exact same thing and this family helped me through it. So I promise you that we will help you manage the new transition into a vampire, you just need to trust us Joanna!"

"Emmett?" A girl called from in the living room. Emmett and I looked over to the threshold, she walked into the room. "Hello Joanna, I am Alice Cullen, it is nice to meet you!" I nodded at her as she approached me with a hug; I gave her a hug while I looked at Emmett. He nodded at me, because he knew what I was thinking. This was Jasper's Alice, the Alice that was his girlfriend. She began to continue as I did not respond to her introduction, "Emmett, Carlisle thinks we need to call for a family meeting. We all need to come up with a smart plan to help Joanna cope with her transition."

As Emmett nodded, together I followed them into a large dining room filled with the other vampires. I was scared because I did not know them all very well; I did not know how to react after my outburst. Once we walked into their dining room, all of them were sitting down next to each other around this large rectangular table. There was only one seat open, it was the seat in-between Jasper and an older female vampire.