Status: Complete

Full Moon Blood Lust

The Cullen's House Part II

"Well today you know why we're all here, to help out Joanna who just recently transitioned into one of us. She needs to know about herself and what she is, while we need to know if she has any other special abilities and what she wants to do with herself now that she has transitioned," Doctor Carlisle began, looking around at all of us surrounding him.

"I think we should test her on certain physical and learning exercises to see if she develops any other abilities or powers!" Emmett added before Doctor Carlisle could continue. I knew they needed to learn if I have any other abilities, so they can further protect themselves and prevent me from hurting anyone else. I just could not believe that I had hurt Doctor Carlisle; I did not know where it came from. I did not know where I was channeling this ability from; I did not know how to control it.

"What about human blood?" I blurted out, thinking of what I have become.

"Joanna, do you have the urge for human blood?" The guy in my biology class asked me.

"Um, I don't know."

"I'm Edward by the way," He told me with a smile as he continued, "Carlisle, do you know of any abilities of withstanding human blood?" Edward asked looking at the doctor, I was a little happier when he had said this. Did I have the ability to avoid drinking human blood?

"I'm not exactly sure, I have never heard of such thing, but there could be the possibility of it existing. In your stage of transition Joanna, you should be very bloodthirsty. New vampires like yourself hunt for weeks and weeks until they learn how to control themselves! However, we’re here to make sure you can control yourself by drinking animal blood just like us."

"I think she will be able to learn quickly, I can help her with the training!" Jasper smiled looking at me as he quickly looked away. I looked at Jasper again and this time he looked way different. He had a bunch of crescent scars; I did not know where they came from. I noticed his scars looked like the scar on my wrist, meaning he had to have been attacked by many different vampires. After seeing the world as a vampire, I learned that as a human your hearing and vision are actually not that great. I was missing out on a whole lot while my heart was still beating.

"Now we already suspect she has the power to cause pain by mind control, meaning she could hold some other ability," The older female vampire mentioned.

"Yes, Esme that is correct. Some who have the ability to cause pain by mind control also possess the ability to avoid pain. They can hone in on a different part of their brain to access this other ability. Once Joanna has hunted we'll have to train her to learn every power and ability she holds to see how we can help her achieve her full potential as a vampire."

"So, can you teach me this hunting thing now?"

"Do you believe that you're ready?" Doctor Carlisle asked.

"More then I'll ever be."

"Jasper can show you the ropes; he will teach you how to hunt for animals. There are a variety of animals in the woods of Forks, many to choose from!" Alice smiled, volunteering Jasper to help me hunt. I nodded in agreement and looked over at her; she had no idea what I did to her behind her back. Within a few seconds Jasper walked me out of the Cullen's house and we walked together down the yard. Once we reached the edge of the yard we approached the woods, I walked by his side and looked at him. I was so scared to begin this new stage in my life, but I knew Jasper was the right person to help me cope with this transition.