Status: Complete

Full Moon Blood Lust

The Forest Part III

"So, what happened out there?"

"I was walking back to my house alone; it became dark and hard to walk with crutches. I didn't pay attention to where I was stepping and I fell, then three vampires came. The blond one named James was the one to bite me and leave this scar," I explained, showing him my new scar on my right wrist. I looked down at my wrist and it was still crusted from my blood. Jasper looked at me and had no idea what to say, he just looked very frustrated at my story.

"Joanna, I promise you that I find him and he will pay for what he has done to you!"

"Jasper, you don't have to do that for me."

"I have to do something, because I was not there for you when you needed me. If I was not such a coward I could have been there for you, but I promise you now that I am here for you forever and always," Jasper admitted. I already knew that he had liked me, so I did not know what to say to him. He has a girlfriend.

"Jasper, we can't be together. You have a girlfriend, you have Alice!"

"Joanna, wait!" I started to run away from him; I knew I was much faster than Jasper and that he could not catch up to me. I was wiping through the trees and knocking branches out of the way. Oh crap, someone was coming, Jasper found me. I heard them breathe out so heavily that I could feel their breath on my neck.

"Cullen what are you doing here? This is Quileute land!" He yelled and it was him. I wanted to cry, he thought I was a Cullen but I was not. I was Joanna, his one and only best friend. I wanted to scream out that, "It's me, Joanna!" However, I had to face my doom and I had to turn around to look at his muscular face.

"I'm not a Cullen. I'm Joanna, your best friend!" I frowned. I was so angry with myself that I could not tear up and get emotional. I was use to being very emotional as a human and now it looked like I was angry at the world because I could not cry. Maybe it was a vampire thing or maybe I just did not have it in me to cry anymore.

"Joanna?"

"I promise you that the Cullen's have nothing to do with this!"

"So, you're one of them now?" Jacob asked, as he was closer now.

"Yeah, they're going to help me cope with being a new vampire like they are," I sighed. I watched, as Jacob was still getting closer to me, I did not know what he was trying to do. "What are you doing out here?" I questioned him; he was starting to scare me.

"I've been hanging around Quil and Embry more, since you haven't been around!" Jacob said angrily as he was now right in front of me. I stood up straight to face him, I watched while Jacob took one good look at me. He mentioned he was angry at the fact that I have not visited him down in La Push since the beginning of just last summer. However, I could tell by his face that he was even more frustrated with the fact that I was now a vampire.