Status: Complete

Full Moon Blood Lust

The Forest Part IV

"But it has only been one day since I haven't seen you... Don't you even want to know how this happened to me?" I asked him because I knew he did. He probably did not have the courage to ask me, he probably thought it would make me feel even worse.

"Yes, I do. I just didn't want to say anything!"

"My clumsiness got the best of me, I tripped and fell. A blond vampire named James bit me, causing me to transition over night. Look, I'm not supposed to be here! So, is there anything you want to tell me before someone comes looking for me?"

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for everything, I never would have expected this! We've always talked about the legends of the cold ones and the wolves, now there both a reality for the both of us. It's going to be hard but I will try to make everything work out between us, but now that things have changed I don't know if they ever will."

"Jacob, I know we're very different from each other now, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends anymore. I have to get back, but I still hope to keep in touch with you because you're still my best friend. I love you Jacob, I hope to see you soon!" I called out to him and started to run in the direction I had came from. I tried to run as fast as I could, so I would not run into anybody else. I knew there were werewolves out here, but I did not know where. I reached the boarder of Forks and Jasper was still standing there motionless, like I never had left.

"What the hell were you thinking?"

"Shut up," I whispered.

"You could have been killed!"

"SHUT UP!" I screamed, my head was jumbled; I could not control my thoughts. I watched as Jasper fell to the ground in a seizure, which I was causing. I did not know how to stop it, when he yelled at me it triggered something within me that I could not control.

"Joanna, stop!" Jasper gasped, breathing out heavily. I had to figure out what was causing me to use this ability on other's who posed no threat to me. I knew I was angry and upset every time it happens, I cannot stop thinking of the people I love. I looked at Jasper once more and took a deep breath out to calm my head, I let him free.

"I'm sorry; I don't know how to control it!" I shrieked, stepping back from him. I tried to stay away from him because I was controlling it, but I did not know how.

"No, I'm sorry for yelling at you. I think I frightened you and triggered something, it is just we are not supposed to enter Quileute land. They despise us, so we stand out of their way. I just did not want you in harm's way; you could have been killed if you were seen!" Jasper explained, grabbing me into a hug to comfort me.

"It's okay, I just needed some space!"

"I understand, but from now on you cannot enter La Push."

"Alright, I get it. But what I don't understand is how I keep hurting people!" I said, breaking out of his hug. I was still scared of hurting Jasper so I backed away from him.

"I don't know, how do you feel when it happens? What do you think about?"

"I feel very weird, like motionless. It almost seems like I'm sad and stuck like that, like I can't get out. When it happens I think about the ones I love!"