Status: Complete

Full Moon Blood Lust

The Cullen's House Part IV

I left; this house was filled with too much drama. I knew it was not a good idea to go out alone because I am a new vampire and all, but I opened the door and left the house. I just really wanted to be away from the others right now. The outside is so beautiful, it is like nothing matters out here and it is what it is. I sat outside on the porch of the Cullen house and I started thinking about Jacob, who does not trust me anymore. I know Jacob will stay far away from me for as long as he can, which for Jacob is not that long. However, this time it seems like I will be waiting on him for eternity. My mind dove further and further into thoughts, now about Jasper who just confuses me. He makes me feel happy and loved when around him, but once Alice is there he acts like he does not even know I exist. I know I am just a dumb girl for still sticking around for these two guys, but they are the only ones that can help me. These two guys are the only ones who actually know who I really am now. I still want them in my life, even now that it has drastically changed.

"Joanna?" I heard someone ask me, I was still looking forward and did not notice who was walking towards me. "Joanna, would you like to go to Bella's house with me?" I looked up and saw Edward standing in front of me with his hands in his jacket. I noticed he was use to pretending like a human that he did it in front of other vampires. He continued, "Jasper told me you wanted to learn and this will be the only way we are going to figure out if you can control yourself around humans." Edward pulled out a pair of car keys that he jingled in front of me.

"Are you sure, what if something happens?"

"It will be fine Joanna, I promise. I will take every precaution to ensure Bella's safety, but Joanna if you do anything to her I just might have to kill you myself!" Edward chuckled then stood there with a serious look on his face. I stared at him again and decided that I would go; however, I was terrified of what could happen if anything went wrong. The car ride to Bella's was not to terribly long, mainly because Edward sped the whole way there and did not even care to stop at the stop signs. As soon as the car stopped and clicked off, Edward zoomed to open the door for me. I looked over and Bella was already waiting on the porch. She looked worried and somewhat upset; I knew it was because of my presence. Bella did not recognize me; she had no idea who I was. Edward probably did not tell her.

"Hey Edward, who is this?" Bella seemed awkward as she spoke to him. I could sense that was uncomfortable around me and it was so obvious that I almost felt offended. When Bella took a huge breath out, I smelled her scent. It was so wonderful to the taste, but nothing happened. I began to take steps towards Bella without Edward's permission; he flinched and went running to my side as I got closer to her.