Status: Complete

Full Moon Blood Lust

The Cullen's House Part V

"I need to say something!"

"Yes, Joanna? Go ahead," Doctor Carlisle said.

"How am I going to attend school? Do I get my own bedroom here? How is all of this going to work?" I asked both of them in one puff of air. I was serious, if they wanted to help me and get me through this; I want to get certain things out of the way first. I do not want to be in there living spaces all day and night. I want somewhere I can go to be by myself privately, even if I have nothing to do but just stare out the window.

"Well we do have an extra room that we never knew what to do with it. Right now it is being used as a storage space, but you are more than welcomed to turn it into your own space while you are here. Follow me and I will show you," Doctor Carlisle said getting up from the couch slower than ever, he has acted human for so long that he actually did it at times when he did not need too. After I approached the stairs he raced me and was already half way up them, he laughed as I started going up behind him. I just shook my head and followed him to the room.

"Okay, this is the room. It is right between Edward and Jasper's room; it has a lot of stuff stored in it. So, you are going to need to sort out what you want and ask someone to help you move all the stuff you want to pitch. We will just put everything back in the basement. If you need anything else or have any other questions feel free to ask anytime you need me," Doctor Carlisle explained opening the room, he left as soon as I walked in. The room was dark, it had one huge ceiling light and had two big windows in the back, but they were covered with heavy dark curtains so no one could see in. I turned the light on and took the curtains down; the room became bright and fully lit. The room was large for a storage room, but there was a lot of stuff everywhere. There were old boxes of records, tapes, books, and pictures scattered on the wooden floors. On the walls there were more than four shelves and displays storing various things, which were of course dusty.

When I opened up and looked through everything, I found many different things from different decades. I found some vintage furniture, which was stuff I was definitely going to keep. The stuff I loved that I found was a sunburst wall clock, kidney shaped coffee table, old retro diner chairs, console stereo, band posters, and band merch. Within the entire room there was a rusted canopy king sized bed with faded pink curtains that had more stuff piled on top of it. It was easy to clean up and move a lot of the heavy things; it did not take me long to clear the room. When I had everything bagged up and put back into there own boxes I placed everything I wanted in the corner of the room out of the way. I heard a laugh as I bent down to pick up a bag full of unwanted clothing.

"So, I can see you took a liking to my band posters?" Jasper smiled as stepped into the room, closing the door behind him. Whenever Jasper came near me he always cheered me up, which is what I hate. I was frustrated with him, because he confuses me when it comes to my own feelings. I never know what he is feeling, which conflicts with my feelings.