Status: Complete

Full Moon Blood Lust

The Cullen's House Part VI

"Jasper, what the hell are we doing?"

"What's wrong? You know I will do anything for you," Jasper asked looking straight at me, which did make me look down. I like him so much that I would also do anything for him, but he is with Alice. How could I ask this one thing from him?

"I want you to leave Alice..." I sighed, looking at him seriously. I did not have to stop to think about it, I already knew the answer to his question. Would he leave her for me? Probably not. Of course Jasper just stood there staring at me; I knew he did not know what to say to me. I wanted him to pick me. I know Alice loves him, but Jasper is a different person around me. I felt his eyes on me as I looked away from him and avoided his glance.

"Joanna, I do not know what to do. I like you a lot and I want to be with you. However, I have been with Alice for a very long time. I love her, and I know it would be wrong to leave her like this. I do not want to hurt anyone, but I know in the end I will. I do not deserve you," Jasper said turning around while he paced around the room. Jasper would not look at me; he just could not face me. He knew what he was doing was wrong; I even knew that I was in the same position as him. I was hurting Alice even if she did not know it yet, we both were in trouble and we did not know how to fix it.

"Than you should have never talked to me if you knew you were always going to stay with Alice and never pick me. You were just a big waste of my time, I wish I never even came here or even met you!" I breathed out looking down at my feet. I felt bad for telling him that, but it was so true. Who would ever do that to someone if they knew they would never stay with them? As I looked up Jasper was gone, I just shook my head and sat down on the bed. I looked around thinking; I just wanted to be with Jasper.

"Joanna, are you alright?" Alice smiled in the doorway, which did freak me out. I just was talking to Jasper and now Alice comes in to talk to me. I did not know what to do. Talk to her or just ignore her? It almost seemed like I had no choice but to say something to her. Alice had to of overheard our conversation, she has to nothing something. "Just be honest."

"Honestly? Jasper..." I sighed telling her who was bothering me, she asked and I answered. I did not know how she was going to take it; I did not really imagine her getting angry with me. Although, I do not know her that well so she could very well be mad at me for what I have done to her relationship with Jasper.

"Joanna, I saw it coming months ago. During the summer I had visions of Jasper developing a romantic interest for you. Of course I panicked and tried to do everything I could to prevent it, but I know he loves you. I do not hate you for this; I just want you and Jasper to be happy. If you love him too, which I know you do, I want you to go after him. Jasper loves you so go find him, do not worry about me. I will be just fine Joanna," Alice explained.

"I'm so sorry that this had to happen this way, I hope we can still be friends."

"Yes, now do as I say and go find him before it's too late!" Alice nodded at me as I got up to leave the room to find Jasper. I had no idea where he would be, because there are a lot of places he could have gone. I went to the backyard and I saw something that caught my eye, Jasper was sitting beside the creek with his legs dangling into the water.

"Jasper?" I called out and continued, "Jasper, I want you to choose me. We both deserve each other; I believe we are right for one another. I love you so much and I know you love me too, so choose me." I got so emotional explaining my case to Jasper because I really, really wanted him to pick me and be with me. If he does not, I will not know what to do with myself. I looked at him as he stood up and looked right at me.

"I choose you..." Jasper whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading this short story, I hope you enjoyed it.
-madtwatter

If you need something else to read since you've finished this story you can check out my other stories:

1. Here I am, Once Again I'm Torn into Pieces (Robert Pattinson fan fiction)
A 20 year old women lives with her boyfriend in downtown Los Angeles, California. She graduated a 2 year community college and is now looking for a job, with little success. Read to find out what happens next.

2. I Finally Found the Guy of My Dreams
Kathryn Brown attends Princeton University in New Jersey as a business major. She is the one that keeps her friends well-rounded and always together. However, her emotions and the lies she tells sometimes gets her into trouble. This time she decides to confront her best guy friend Andy about her feelings towards him.

3. I Love You (Ich Liebe Dich) [Tom Kaulitz fan fiction]
Sammie Neumann and Tom Kaulitz grew up together in Hamburg, Germany before Tokio Hotel became a band. Sammie was the next-door neighbor of the Kaulitz household in Germany, she became close to Tom because of her infatuation with him. Once Tokio Hotel became internationally known they began touring to other countries outside of Europe. Sammie began to fear that Tom's ever changing schedule, popularity and celebrity status would ruin all chances with him. She's unsure if Tom has the same feelings for her as she does for him. Read to find out what happens to Sammie and Tom.

4. I Will Get Lost Into Your Eyes (e4 Misfits and Skins influenced fan fiction)
Florence Bursnell is a 17 year old girl who is in her last year of Roundview College (key stage 5, 6th form). She is considered a freak because of her many allergies; she does not have a normal social life. Read to find out what happens next.

5. I'm Just a Good Girl Gone Bad and You're a Hot Mess and I'm Fallin' For You (Twilight multiPOV fan fiction)
Brianna, who is 16, lives in a small apartment in the local downtown area of Bronx, New York. She lives with her 20 year old brother Tony, mother Sarah, and father Makya. Her mother has been a prostitute for many years, earning money as she goes. While Makya deals drugs and is in an active gang. Read to find out what happens next.

6. Nobody Said it Was Easy (Torchwood fan fiction)
A young man named Jack Harkness enlists into the military in New York City on September 11th, 2001. Later on he gets promoted into a Time Agent, where he turns immortal from a freak accent. He spends 1,000s' of years looking for a crew, deciding whether he should go back into the past to stop 9/11 from happening. Read to find out what happens next.

7. The Doctor and the Misfit (Doctor Who and e4 Misfits fan fiction)
Jessica is a 22 year old woman who lives in London working as a waitress in a diner, barely making ends meet. One day when she was heading into work Jessica got caught in an awful lightening storm. She was unlucky and was struck by lightning, though luckily she walked away from the scene. Read to find out what happens next.

8. With You is Where I Want to Be (Teen Wolf multiPOV fan fiction)
A young girl in high school moves around a lot, her father's job requires her family to move state to state to different facilities. This story starts off in her second semester of sophomore year in Beacon Hills, California, right after Christmas break. As you read this story you will follow her new journey in making new friends, the drama that comes with moving, and maybe even more. Read to find out what happens next.

9. Why Can't We Make This Darkness Feel Like Home? (Bill Kaulitz fan fiction)
A girl from Lindcove, California just graduated college and decided to celebrate by attending her first Tokio Hotel concert. Jessica drags along her long time best friend Ashley, whom is not a fan of Tokio Hotel. Read to find out what happens next.