Status: Complete

Full Moon Blood Lust

Forks High School Part III

I quickly looked away as I noticed Jasper caught me staring, I looked down at the table and crossed my arms. I heard footsteps approach my table and then I heard someone speak out, "Joanna, I'm so sorry for yelling at you yesterday. I’ve been so stressed and was mad that Carlisle made me come into the hospital making me miss some of my classes. I'm sorry that I took it out on you; it was very inappropriate of me. I hope we can still be friends, see you around Joanna." I did not say anything because I knew what he was saying was a lie. I watched as Jasper walked back to his table and sat next to his girlfriend. During the rest of the class time I learned more about the students then I did about the actual class. Once the bell rang I headed for my next class, which I was a little nervous for because I have no idea who is in this class. My crutches slowed me down and I realized that I was the last person to walk into the business classroom; the bell rang as soon as I had entered the room.

"Hello class, I'm Mr. Matthews your teacher. Welcome once again to intro to business," Mr. Matthews greeted himself as he smiled at the class. As I wobbled to the last seat open Mr. Matthews sat down a paper onto my desk that I could not pick up as I entered the classroom. I put my book bag on the back of the chair and I got out a folder for this class.

I began thinking about my next class, which was introduction to biology with Mr. Molina. I am glad that I decided to take it in my freshman year, because I love science. I wanted to take all the required classes this year and get those over with. I do not really remember anything about biology; the last time I took a science class was in the seventh grade. As business class went by fast the class bell finally rung and everyone in the class left the room. I wobbled down the hallway to find the science department, when I walked into biology I noticed everyone had an assigned seat. So I did not steal anyone's seat I approached Mr. Molina for my assigned seating.

"What's your name?"

"Joanna Moore."

"Joanna? You sit over there," Mr. Molina said, pointing over to the second black table in the middle of the classroom. I wobbled over to my assigned seat and as the bell rung I felt a breeze pass, which gave me the chills. I looked over and noticed there was Jasper's brother sitting near the back of the class; he was the one to rush in late.

Mr. Molina did not like to fool around on the first week of school, so we already had started our chapter. I was not really paying any attention at all; I was focused on the Cullen family. Something about them was strange and I did not know what it was, I kept looking back over at Jasper's brother. He stared at me and it was almost as if he seemed like he knew what I was thinking. I gave him a dirty look and then I looked forward again, once I looked over at the clock he ran over to the door as the bell rung. My next class was study hall in the lunchroom, as I entered the huge room filled with students I noticed my friend Dena wondering around.