What have I done wrong? (A Jake Bugg Fan Fiction)

,,WHAT? .... TELL ME YOU DON´T MEAN IT.... WHY???" I suddenly screamed out talking on the phone with my girlfriend. I was just shocked from her words. She was about to leave me... without any good reason...

,,Jake... calm down please, okay? Things just went wrong and I just can´t keep going on..." She sighed but I still didn´t trust her excuse. The awkward silence came because none of us had words to say... I felt confused ´cause I didn´t expect this. Whole time, I spent with my girlfriend, seemed too good. I couldn´t get the truth that she wanted to break up with me... why? I have never noticed that she suffered or she was sad, unhappy or so....

,,Could you please tell me, what have I done wrong? I just can´t take your words at all... What have I done to you? I wanna know the truth... " I tried to force her to answer but she kept on repeat:

,,Jake, you haven´t done anything to me... Really! I just don´t love you anymore... it´s all... "

,,It´s not true... why you wanted to break up with me just like that? How your love could be gone just like that?"

,,I can´t explain you my feelings more clearly... I don´t know what has happened but I am sure my love to you is suddenly gone... I am sorry, Jake... so..."

,,So... you´re telling this means ´´Goodbye"?"

,,I guess so... " She answered and it hurt me deep inside even more. I ended the phone call and I turned off my phone. My breath was taken away. The girl that I liked was suddenly gone... I tried so hard to do everything right and now it seems it was useless... Things just happens but it hurts much, too. I kept looking down and then my gaze turned to window. Million thoughts ran through my mind but I couldn´t understand any of them...

,,Is everything okay, Jakey?" Suddenly my mom entered the room. I turned around and answered:

,,Oh yeah... it is... I guess..."

,,Are you sure? ... I heard you screaming... what was happening?" She kept on asking because she perfectly knew that something was wrong... but I still tried to hide it and keep it all inside...

,,Nothing... Nothing was happening.. Really!" I told her.

,,Don´t lie Jake... I perfectly know you so... you know I am still here for you and you can tell me anything..."

,,Thanks mom! ... and yes, I know... but I really mean it. Everything´s fine.... I just argued with Molly a bit... nothing serious, don´t worry.... "

,,I see... alright then... Anyway, would you like to have lunch, yet?"

,,Maybe later, okay?.... I am not hungry right now... " I responded and it seemed that conversation with my mom is finally over. I actually have no secrets between me and mom and I use to tell her anything but this time, I tried to keep it all in myself... I needed to deal with the facts at first... and I wasn´t in mood to talk... I just wanted to be alone now... just me and my thoughts....