What have I done wrong? (A Jake Bugg Fan Fiction)

Second chance

*Jake´s POV*

Honestly, I think it was quite great time with Ashley, today. Firstly I didn´t feel like that but in the end, I liked it. Now.. I´m on my way to meet Molly. Thinking of her always makes me shiver. Yes, she disappointed me but I can´t forget.... I can´t forget her beautiful long straight blonde hair and her pretty blue eyes...

I´m walking down the street and Molly is just few steps away from me. She doesn´t face friendly but I don´t wonder. I´m late. More than 30 minutes!

,,Hi Molly!" I greeted her acting very nice.

,,Hey Jake. Where were you so long?" She frowned but she didn´t wait for the answer. ,,Are we going in?"

,,Yes, sure!" I nodded holding the door of the restaurant.

Molly walked in first and I followed her. As I could see, she booked a table just for us two in the back of the room. She didn´t tell any word until we sat down and ordered some drinks.

,,How you´re doing?" She asked me with the brightest smile I have ever seen on her pretty face.

,,Fine but.. I suppose it´s not the reason why we have met, is it?" Yeah, I know.. stupid question but I was just little bit impatient. I wanted to know...

,,Um.... Jake, darling... " She started but couldn´t continue until she drank the whole glass of lemonade.

,,You seem to be thirsty really bad...." Molly ignored my sarcastic comment and she finally spoke her mind.

,,I´ve been thinknig about many things last days and .... Would you be able to give a second chance?"

SECOND CHANCE??? I couldn´t believe at all. It was like my wishes were heard and they suddenly have come true.

,,I know, I know... It seems stupid to ask for it when I already had one but ... I´ve realized many things. I´ve realized what´s really important for me and I´m so sorry for letting you go. I made a mistake which caused me pain... And it hurts more when I know it´s hurt you, too... "

,,Molly..." I whispered, still little confused and in disbelief of happening things. Her eyes were full of desire, hope and pain in the same time. Her glance was pleading me for saying the only one thing which I eventually said. After all, I wanted to happen this, didn´t I? ,,I don´t know how to react... um.... alright, I´m giving you that second and last chance!"

,,Really?" She asked in the highest pleasure and then she leaned over the table and kissed my cheek softly: ,,Thank you really much love!" I smiled at her gently still thinking about other things. Even when I felt bliss, there were still some doubts about it all inside of me. I wasn´t sure about my acts....

After one-sided conversation (Molly talked much more than me) which didn´t last more than 2 hours, I carried my girlfriend home. It was great to see her delighted expression but I felt wrong...

To let you know, Molly´s always been a very nice and friendly person but there were voices in my head which kept telling me different things. What if I had decided wrong and shouldn´t give her any second chance? What if she will be able to repeat her behaviour and then she would leave me for somebody else again?? And what´s happened to the guy she kissed with in the park that time?!!