What have I done wrong? (A Jake Bugg Fan Fiction)

The new neighborhood?

I was walking the path when suddenly snowflake landed on my face. I looked up to the sky and it seemed that snow was about to fall. Nothing special in December, right... Anyway, I walked on and got drown in my thoughts again until I came to the bench. The park felt lonely, without any folks when I suddenly heard a noise coming from the bushes. I turned around and my eyes settled on her - Molly. She was in embrace with somebody else. The tall boy with dark hair. He was whispering to her ear some words and she smiled. After not that long time came the kiss. My heartache got even stronger. Seeing beloved person happy with someone else is heart-breaking. So this is the reason why she left me. She has found HIM and everything we had suddenly disappeared...

That time, I wished I was rather at home and not there. Why did I actually leave my room? The pain just got worse... and I am more disappointed than I was. I tried to never hurt her, I tried to never let her down, I tried to be with her anytime she needed, I tried to wipe all her tears and now came this? I know I shouldn´t care at all when she let me down now but it´s not easy. Memories can´t be erased just like that. It says that time heals the pain but what if I will be waiting forever? I was so sure about me and her... I was sure that nothing and no one could ever come between us... but things just changed and I should carry on.... Should I really carry on???

My thoughts are killing me again. I should stop thinking at first and then try for the new start. It´s already snowing stronger and even the wind seems much colder, so I suppose to come back home....

(At home)

,,Jake, is it you?" My mom was calling from the kitchen. I took the skullcap off of my head and I answered her:

,,Yeah, who else?"

,,Anyway, the new neighborhoods are visiting us tonight. So could you be so kind and help me with some things?!"

The new neighborhoods? I didn´t noticed that somebody had moved into neighboring house... That house was uninhabited and empty for half of year. The former householders have died and somehow it hasn´t been sold to somebody else. I heard that their daughter moved into United States and she has never returned and even after notification, she wasn´t heard...

,,Yes, I will help you... What do you need?" I asked few seconds later.

,,Well... I forgot to buy something for tonight. Wouldn´t you mind driving me to the supermarket?"

,,Okay.... but you could say it sooner... I could buy something when I was outside..."

,,I´m sorry, honey... well, take your jacket, my car keys and we can go..."

,,Alright!" I nodded taking the car keys from her wallet.

When we were already sitting inside the car, I asked her eagerly:

,,Anyway, who is visiting us tonight? Were they already at our house?"

,,No, they weren´t... "

,,So..?"

,,After you went outside, somebody knocked the front door. Firstly I thought it was you but when I opened it, the woman was standing there. She needed some information about the city and we suddenly got into conversation. In the end I invited her and her family for dinner and... "

,,Yes, I got it! ... I´m interested who are they... "

,,Really? I didn´t think you would look forward for it ... and for them..."

I didn´t say anything. My mind was attacked by another thoughts and one of them was that what if.... What if the new neighborhood is her... That girl I had met just few hours ago? I have never seen her around... Everything´s possible...