Status: Just started writing this. Please comment and let me know what you think. I am open to any suggestions.

If It's Meant to Be It Will Be

Chapter 2- Surprise Party?

Chapter 2: Surprise Party?

"Niall…I can't believe you took me to Hawaii" I exclaimed eagerly as I looked at the blue ocean lit up by the setting sun. "I've always wanted to come here" I ran over to where Niall was standing looking at me with an amused smile. "Happy 21st birthday princess "he said kissing my forehead as he held me close in his arms. "I love you so much" I said looking up into his piercing blue eyes. As we stood holding each other watching the sun set as the waves crashed peacefully against the white sand, he started singing into my ear as we danced in the sunset...

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

Not again I thought as my alarm woke me up from another dream. I rolled over and turned off my alarm and saw that it was 10:30am. Today was my last day full day in Canada before I left for school. Sitting up in bed I realized that Ali was still sleeping so I crept out of bed and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. As I looked out the kitchen window I saw that my mother and father were having their morning coffee outside on the pool deck so I decided into join them after making my self a cup of tea.

When I finished making the tea I went outside to join my parents. Once I was outside I placed my teacup on the table and gave both my parents big hugs as I said "good morning." After I have both of them hugs I sat down on the floor and have Ty a big hug as I pet his head. I was going to miss them so much. Getting up I sat in a pool chair and started sipping my tea. "Are you ready for school?" Asked my mother. "Yes" I replied smiling "I have everything packed, my school visa is in order." "Okay, I'm glad everything is in order" my dad said smiling at me "all we need to do is get your UK phone set up, as well as a UK bank account and your all ready to go." "We should probably get the done today." I said placing my finished teacup onto the side table. "We can leave at 12:00pm if you want." "Okay sounds perfect."

As soon as everyone was done drinking there coffee and tea I brought them into the kitchen to clean. After I finished cleaning the dishes I walked back up stairs to my room. Noticing that when I got to my room Ali was already up looking at her phone. "Niall's tweet last night was totally about you last night" she said smirking at me "I mean common you guys were staring at each other all night, Harry had to snap Niall out of it so he wouldn't forget his lyrics." I started blushing remembering last night’s events as I sat down on the corner of my bed. "From your blushing, I can tell your thinking the same thing" she said laughing, which made my face turn even redder if that was possible.

"I'm leaving at 12:00pm today with my dad to set up a new UK bank account, as well as get a new UK phone" "okay, I will stay here with your mom and sister." With that we both got off my bed and made our way downstairs to make breakfast. Once we arrived in the kitchen we saw that my dad was making us his homemade pancakes with fruit. As my dad was making the pancakes, Ali and I started setting the table. Not long after the table was set my sister Katie came into the kitchen. "Good morning sis" I said giving her a big hug even though she hates when I do that. "Seriously" she said trying to push me off of her. Which only made me hug her harder. "Your going to miss me doing this too you when I am in London" I said smirking at her letting her go knowing that I won that battle.

Minutes later the pancakes we ready and we all piled the pancakes onto our plates and sat down enjoying the family time. "So you excited for all of the cute boys? Do you think your finally going to get a boyfriend?" Asked my sister winking at me, making fun of the fact that I was 20 years old and never had a boyfriend. "Hey, hey there will none of that" my dad said trying to be serious but ended up bursting out laughing. Which made every one laugh. I'm going to miss this when I'm gone. Once everyone stopped laughing at my expense we cleared the table and washed the dishes. By the time we were done everything it was 11:40. Meaning I had 20 minutes to get ready. I thanked my parents for breakfast and ran upstairs to get ready to leave. I walked into my closet and picked out my outfit for the day (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=146184660).
I walked into the bathroom and brushed my hair, teeth, and did my makeup for the day. When I finished I grabbed my purse and phone from my bedroom and headed downstairs to leave with my dad.

Once outside we hopped into his silver Mercedes Benz sports car and drove to the bank. 10 minutes later we were at the bank setting up my new bank account. When we were finished with that we said goodbye and drove to phone store. I ended up getting a new 64-gigabyte gold iPhone 6, as well as a UK number that allowed me to phone home as well as text.

*Meanwhile back at the house*

(Katie's POV)

"Do you think she will like it?" I asked my mother as we began setting everything up for Chandler’s surprise going away party. We had invited all of our family from both sides as well as a couple of Chandler’s friends. I had not realized how much I as going to miss her until today. Sure we fight all of the time, but that's what sisters do. I'm going to miss bugging her all of the time. My dad was going to text us when they were on their way home. It was around12:30pm and then should be back around 1:00. Everyone was coming around 12:40 to help finish decorating. We had bought British flags to hang up everywhere. We also bought Chandler hunter rain boots, a Union Jack onesie and sweater to wear when she was in England.

At 12:40 everyone showed up to help out. My phone started vibrating signaling that I had a text. I looked down and saw that it was from my dad saying that they were on there way home. "Everyone hide" I yelled, "She is on her way here."

Chandlers POV

As soon as we pulled up into the driveway I noticed a bunch of cars in my neighbors drive way. That’s strange they never have that many people over at there house. Once we parked the car we entered the house and that’s when everyone jumped out and yelled, “surprise” making me jump. I looked around the house and saw that all of my family from both sides as well as my friends showed up. I was so touched that they had planned a party for me.

Everyone made his or her way outside to enjoy the hot summer weather. I ran up stairs to put on a swimsuit (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=146186952). Once I finished putting on my bathing suit I went outside to join all my cousins in the pool. When I got there I noticed that my 20-year old cousin Alex was already in the pool trying to make people laugh by acting crazy. He was on the diving board pretending he was a gymnast on the balance beam as he preformed a bunch of artistic moves while jumping on the board. He ended his routine with a backflip into the water. Everyone was dying of laughter.

After swimming for a while dinner was served we had my favourite German dish Sauerkraut, Potatoes, and Oktoberfest sausages. Everyone enjoyed dinner it was very good. For desert my mother had bought cupcakes with UK flags, they were very delicious. At 5:00pm I asked my mother if we could take a big family picture with both sides together. We set up my iPhone on a timer and we all posed. After we took 10 pictures in a row, I looked through all of the pictures and decided to instagram one.

@Chandler_xo: Surprise going away party with both sides of the family. I’m going to miss everyone as I start a new chapter in my life xo.

Every family get together on my mothers side my oma, 26-year old cousin Sarah and I do a shot of Austrian herbs. This time before we took the shot my oma looked at me and said, “Don’t bring home any baggage” in references to me bringing home a boyfriend as well as me not getting pregnant while I am away. Sarah and I couldn’t believe that came from my Oma so be both started laughing. I should have abs by the end of the night from laughing so much I thought.

Around 6:30 mother brought out all of the presents that everyone got me for school. I got a memory book, a Union Jack sweater, a Union Jack onesie, hunter rain boots, an umbrella, really cool high heels, a coach backpack, a trench coat, a leather jacket, and a new MacBook case (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=146188964). I thanked everyone for his or her gifts.

At 10:30 everyone started to leave. I gave everybody one last hug and thanked them for the presents. The last person to hug me goodbye was Ali.

“I’m going to miss you so much” she said crying, which made me start to cry. “We can text and Skype all of the time.” I told her. “And when you have your spring break come fly out an see me, I will give you a tour of London.” We gave each other one last hug before she had to go.

I walked up to my parents and gave them a big hug saying thank you for everything. And with that I said goodnight and headed up to bed. I changed into my victoria secret pajamas and got into bed. I grabbed my phone and went onto twitter.

@Chandler_xo: Awesome night with my family and friends. Thank you so much for everything.

@Chandler_xo: Cant wait to start a new chapter in my life tomorrow. #londoncalling
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment if your reading! I want to know what you think. Should I continue writing?