Status: New on here but very old.

The Love Story of the Jinchūriki: The One-Tailed Raccoon and the Five-Tailed Wolf

Prolouge

Twelve years ago in the Land of Earth, the giant Five-Tailed Wolf attacked the Hidden Stone Village. The wolf was snowy white with piercing yellow eyes. Each of the tips of the five tails was a different element. The Fourth Tsuchikage defeated the wolf by sealing it in the unborn child of a woman.
Two months later the child was born. The baby was a little girl; her eyes were yellow wolf eyes. Two years later, the girl's parents become afraid of her. She had control of the five elements just like the wolf; her hair was the same snowy white as the wolf's fur. Her parents took her out of the village and left her in the middle of a forest in the Land of Fire.
The girl knew that her parents left her because of the wolf inside her. She walked and walked through the forest until she reached to the gates of a village. The village was the Hidden Leaf Village. One of the guards saw her, picked her up and took her to the Third Hokage. The girl told the Hokage about the wolf but he wasn't worried about it. The Hokage took her in and treated her as his own and helped her learn chakra control and control of the wolf.
That little two year old girl was me. My name is Miyako but I go by My and this is my story.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a VERY OLD fanfiction I wrote A LONG LONG LONG time ago. I mean really old.