The Home

Ten

Once she was certain that the halls were empty, Lana emerged from her room and decided to explore for a bit on her own. She made her way back towards the library, pausing for a moment to check if she was alone, before she stepped into the vast library and cautiously observed the scene. The chairs were back in their rightful places, no longer showing where the other residents had been sitting during the wonderful group meeting. Lana scoffed, wondering how many of those she would have to frequent. She was alone before this place and she would be alone now. She didn't need anyone.

She began to move out of the library and was about to continue her solo tour when a note on the door caught her eye.

She read it quickly, chuckling under her breath at the thought of a one on one meeting. She moved to leave and then stopped in her tracks, wondering if maybe Abby would be someone who could help her. If she had to live here, it might be an advantage to get on the good side of the person in charge.

Lana grabbed the pen near the note and went to add her name, deciding on the 2 PM slot. There was no way she was getting out of bed before noon. Her cursive name stood out on the blank page and an unknown warm feeling ran through her. She shook her head and returned the pen to where it was, about to walk out of the library when she heard someone near. She shuffled behind a bookshelf and held her breath, determined to remain unseen.
♠ ♠ ♠

Below, characters are linked to their writers:
Khloe | Camus | Mabuz | Tahmoh | Rollin West | Lana Bristow | Rocio Ryland | Marina Austin | Blyme Brodim | Abigail Peston | Alexander Aita | Dillon Shepherd | Maxwell Alchemy | Mariaxielle ''Rogue'' Hartsong

Special thanks to:
exploding boy. and Mr. Darcy for editing.
She Said Poptarts for the banner and layout.