Ink

her promise

She made a promise.

A promise to not let what happened before, happen again. She wouldn't love a man, who didn't love her the way she deserved to be loved. If she even got the slightest inkling that he didn't love her, she would walk away. Of course, how can you walk away so easily when you have invested so much time and work into it?

She made a promise.

A promise to not let what happened before, happen again. And now, she was breaking that very promise.

"I'm in love with you, Cole," she whispered, standing in the middle of the room. Her body nearly naked aside from her brassiere and matching panties. Moments ago, she was sitting on a metal framed chair. Now she was standing in front of Cole, her hair was in lose waves, cascading seductively over her shoulders and onto her large breast.

"Kacey," he sighed softly, putting his pen down. His brown eyes locked with hers, and he stood up from his wooden stool in front of his easel.

She stared at him as he approached, and ran his fingers through his hair. When he reached her, his warm hand that smelled of ink stroked her cheek. "Do you love me?" she asked, looking up at him through her thick curled lashes.

"I'm not in love with you, Kacey," Cole replied.

She didn't know how to react, so she did the one thing she thought would change his mind.

She kissed him, passionately and deeply.