Ink

his promise

He promised he wouldn't hurt another woman again. He promised he wouldn't toy with a woman's feelings.

There he was though, groping her breast, biting her lips, pressing his erection against her bare thigh. She made all his pain go away, how could he resist that? Her beauty was undeniable. She had become his muse for his art. Dozens and dozens of ink drawing were in his sketchbooks, on his easel, on his walls. All in hopes that he would love her the way she deserved to be loved.

Her lips were sweet like cherries. Her skin smooth like silk. Her hair long and the color of melted chocolate. The scent of her intoxicated him, the way her hand brushed at the top of his pants.

He didn't love her.

He just wanted her.

"Cole," she whispered into his ear, her breath tickling his skin.

His hands slid down her sides, he lowered himself slightly, gripping the back of her thighs. He lifted her with ease, her body wrapping around his waist. Her hands raked through his hair, her moans enticed his desires.

"Kacey," he began as he laid her on the bed, reaching for her lacy panties. "I don't love you, you should leave."

He didn't want to hurt another woman, he promised himself he wouldn't do it again.

"Say you don't love me after tonight," she told him as she sat up and reached for his belt.

He broke his promise, he was hurting another woman because of an insatiable need to feel pleasure.