‹ Prequel: Thank You.
Status: Finished.

Distant Memories.

Rain.

"Has her memory been wipped?" The man spoke while walking around the room, her head was rested on the seat; the pain seered through her head.

"Yes." The other man spoke, he wore a white lab coat and had a pair of glasses rested on his nose.

"Good, get rid of her." The words caused her to struggle, where they going to kill her? She watched the man in the lab coat walk over to her, he kept telling her to hush before it all went black.


Her feet ached from walking so much, she had no idea where she was going but she was going to get there. Her hair clung to the side of her face from the rain, her body shuttered ever so slightly from the cold.

The lights flickered over her head as she was pushed down the hall, her stomach was sore and her shoulder still stung from the bullet. Where was she? Where was he?

"Don't worry princess, we will take good care of you." The man spoke in her ear as he laughed.


She fell to her knees as her head throbbed, these distant thoughts or memories plagued her mind since she woke up in the ditch. Sniffling she waited for the pain to subside, What the hell is wrong with me?. She pushed herself from the ground and soon continued her walk in the rain, her arms wrapped around her body and he mind buzzed with thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is chapter one, I hope you like it. If your confused at all, they took her back to HYDRA hide out and basically wipped her memory. They didn't keep her because they had Bucky, so they tossed her with no memory.

Sorry its so short by the way.

Thoughts?