‹ Prequel: Thank You.
Status: Finished.

Distant Memories.

Heartache.

Ava walked into her house, she had worked from six in the morning until dinner time. All she really wanted to do at this moment was kick off her shoes and pass out, instead she was standing in her hall staring at the mess.

Her mouth opened and closed as she slowly walked farther into her house, her kitchen was a disaster; cans were everywhere, broken cups and some plates. The fridge was open slightly and few things were broken in there, her eyes went over to the living room where she placed a hand to her mouth. The couch was flipped over and the table was smashed, she didn't dare look at the t.v that was blinking as if a movie was played.

Quickly she made her way past the shards of glass, rushing up the stairs she paused to see her bedroom; it was practically hanging from a thread. What the fuck? she stepped into her room and examined it, the bed looked like someone had laid in it. Her dressed was opened and rummaged through, her window was wide open.

Ava turned and left the room, stopping she looked to the guest room. The door was slightly open, stepping in she took a look. Not a single thing was touched or damaged, shaking her head she made her way back downstairs and looked at the t.v. They had watched something, moving she picked the remote from the floor and pressed play.

Her eyes were glued to the screen, it was her and Bucky. But they were alone and being romantic, she couldn't pull her eyes from the screen as she watched the way he touched her. The way he was so gentle as to not hurt her, the way he looked at her and when his hair would fall into her face. She held her head as the tears pricked her eyes, her head starting to throb. Her arms prickled as she watched him rub his metal hand up her left arm.

Ava's knees hit the floor, her body shaking.

She watched the way he kissed her, as if she was glass or as if he didn't want to make the wrong move. Quickly with shaking hands she pressed the stop button and dropped the remote to the floor, her heart ackhed and her head throbbed.

"Why?" She muttered to her self.

Her eyes scanned the area, and she stood. "Jarvis are you there?" It was silent. "Jarvis?" Nothing. Pulling out her cell phone she dialed Steve.

"Hey Ava." His voice was cheery, he had started seeing some girl and she was consuming his time.

"I need you, right now...its urgent." She hung up before he could give her some sort if excuse.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know I'm updating a lot, im trying to keep my mind busy. Check out my new Bucky story Stay high

I'll also be working on a captain america co write.
Til the end of the line

Feedback?