‹ Prequel: Thank You.
Status: Finished.

Distant Memories.

Mission.

"Sargent Barnes, report." He stared at the man in front of him, he was waiting for a report from a mission. What mission? He could fully remember, they had started a clean slate on him so many times; that everything was a blur. "Report." The man spoke again, this time more urgent.

Bucky looked down to his metal arm, it was what made him a weapon. "Successful." He said back, he learned that with this man if you say thing went successful. He would leave it alone.

"Good, now where were you last night into today?" The man pulled out a chair as Bucky narrowed his eyes, the woman. He was with the woman, he knew her. But from where? All he knew was that she was supposed to be dead, yet he didn't know why.

"I don't remember." He spoke swiftly, he moved around his metal arm. That was a lie, because after he saw her he went on a walk to clear his mind. But some how he managed to be at her house, he didn't remember what happened after. Except that his head hurt really bad.

"Well, let's get ready for the next mission." The man stood giving some signals to other men, Bucky watched. Waiting for orders. The man pulled out a picture from his pocket and placed it in Bucky's hand.

"Your next mission, winter soldier. Kill the target." He looked down at the photo and became nauseous, the woman stood with a smile on her face. She stood staring back at him with bright blue eyes, her brown hair straight and one each shoulder. He couldn't pull his eyes away from her. "She's a threat to us, to you." Bucky looked back to the man, his eyes narrowed. "Will this be a problem soldier?"

He shook his head softly and placed the photo in his pocket, she was his next mission and he was going to complete it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh.

I had to make a Bucky point of view because we know so much of Ava. So after he saw her, he went for a walk. This walk landed him in front if her house, thus the break in. "Good lord Jarvis is a bad security system." I know right. Haha.

So now his mission is to kill Ava, can he do it?