‹ Prequel: Thank You.
Status: Finished.

Distant Memories.

Find her.

His head throbbed in pain, visions or memories bounced around his mind. Every time he closed his eyes, all he saw was her.But who was she? Why was she in his mind?

Bucky stammered down the street, his mind was in such a haze that he didn't want to go back to HYDRA. He wanted to know, everything. He wanted to know who she was, what her name was and why her eyes lit up when looking at him.

His leg throbbed slightly, she had aimed for his face but instead got his thigh. Lucky enough not to kill him, just missing the main vein.

He sat on the nearest bench, his leg out stretched hoping to stop the pain. People walked by staring at him, but he didn't care. Nothing mattered to him at that moment, his eyes closed and her face flashed across his mind.

'Who are you?'

His metal hand went through his hair, he need a shower and food badly. But if he went back to the base, they would wipe his memory and he would forget her- possibly kill her next time.

Groaning, Bucky rested his head back. She wasnt the only one in his mind, the man from the bridge was there to. Steve. Why could he remember his name but not hers, the frustration built up and his hand collided with the bech- leaving a dent in the arm rest.

He made up his mind, he was going to find her again. He was going to know why, why she was so important to him or his past life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sequels are very hard to write.