‹ Prequel: Thank You.
Status: Finished.

Distant Memories.

Thought

"What if he would have killed you?" Sam paced back and forth in her living room, her and Steve sat calmly watching him freak out. His hands flailing all over the place, his mouth moved fast and he finally stopped and look at them. "Steve, back me up!"

Steve had his arms crossed against his chest, she could see that he was in deep thought. Her eyes wondered over to the window, it was snowing again.Then she looked back to Steve who was now staring at the table, she couldn't help but to wonder - what he was thinking about.

"Listen, I'm fine okay." She stood and watched as Sam shook his head. "You guys are busy, I can handle this." Her hands were placed on her hips and Sam pointed at her with a laugh.

"You're doing a damn good job, Ava. The man could have killed you in the diner, we would have found out over the news!" His foot hit the floor, a smirk played at her lips. "Its not funny." Sam tried to be serious but Ava couldn't even it picture it, he looked like an angry three year old.

Steve finally stood up, "Ava's right. She can handle this, this is like a rerun of before. He's not going to come to me, or anyone else but her." His eyes were soft as he looked at her, she knew deep down that he wished Bucky would go to him.
It was twelve midnight and Ava was sitting on her living room couch, she couldn't sleep so she insisted on watching movies until she passed out. Her worst mistake, was putting on a horror movie...alone.

She hugged the pillow as she watched the zombies chase after the family, they were running as fast as they could. But they couldn't seem to get away, Ava coward behind the pillow as the zombies chomped down on the family.

'Why the fuck did I put this on?'

Her eyes peered over the pillowed and looked, it was a new group of people. Running. There was always running in these movies, but no one ever lived. The sound of her upstairs floorboards creaking made her jump, tossing the pillow. She quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife, there was no way in hell the person would survive this.

Shakily she walked to her steps, peering up them she saw nothing- but her window was open. Her eyes narrowed as the screams on the t.v erupted into her ears. Ava made her way up the stairs, quickly but silently. Turning the corner she raised the knife and screamed, her body was frozen in the spot as she stared at him.

His eyes where narrowed as he held her arm from coming down on him, the blade pointing right at his head. "Oh, oh my god." She placed her hand over her heart and sighed. "I thought you were a zombie." She let the blade slide from her finger tips and hit the floor with a soft thud.

"Chto, chert voz'mi, zombi?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this seems like a lame chapter, I'm really tired. I didn't get much sleep last night. Comments are loved.
Chto, chert voz'mi, zombi?- what the hell is a zombie.