‹ Prequel: Thank You.
Status: Finished.

Distant Memories.

Hail HYDRA.

The music blarred in the club, her coworker had convinced her to take a night off. Have fun and party, so she did. She didn't tell Steve, Sam or Tony where she was going-or what she was doing.

"Let's get some drinks!" Her friend yelled to her over the music. Ava gave a simple nod as she followed the girl through the rave of people, it smelt like sweat and liquor mixed together.

Once at the bar they both took a seat and her friend made the orders, she couldn't hear what was being ordered- but she didn't really care. Ava scanned the dance room, she couldn't estamite how many people were there; but she knew it was a lot. There were people drinking, dancing, standing around and even getting hot and heavy.

Before she knew it a drink was in her hand, her friend smiled as they took the shots.
It wasn't long before she lost her friend, however it didn't really matter to her. Ava had been drinking so much, not many things mattered to her at that moment. Except for the feeling on top of being drunk, that her whole world was different. She didn't feel just drunk, she felt high. She felt as if she was floating while she danced and partied.

The lights were ten times brighter, the sound was more enhanced and the movement of people was so- different-. But it didn't bother her, she didn't care. She allowed the man behind her to touch and feel, grind and grab.

She moved from him to a different person, then made her way to the dirty rest room. Passing a couple against the wall on the way, once there she stood in front of the mirror. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at her self, her head tilted to one side-but in the mirror it stayes straight.

'What?'

The mirror smiled at her causing her to take a step back, her eyes widened as the mirror version of her followed its arms-smirking. Her heart pounded, her head started to spin. Ava looked back at the mirror and quickly looked behind her, her eyes searched the area behind her. 'Wait, he was just there.'

Looking back at the mirror she jumped and screamed slightly, the mirror of herself had her hands up against the glass. She was saying something but Ava couldn't hear it, she couldn't hear anything. Tears streamed down her face as she took a step closer, wanting to hear what was being said. Once close enough she stoped and stared at her self, the mirror stood straight and smiled.

"Hail HYDRA" It was simple, soft and quick.

Ava stumbled back shaking her head, she was drugged. She had to be, pushing herself out of the bathroom she was back in the loud music- but everyone was staring at her. They all stared and repeated the words over and over again 'Hail HYDRA.'

She pushed and shoved through the crowd until she hit the street, the cool air hitting her skin. Her heels clicked against the concrete floor, her arms wrapped around her own body. Everyone stared, everyone spoke. Gasping she turned and ran, she ran until she couldn't run anymore. But that didn't stop the drugs, that didn't stop the hallucinations.

Her knees hit the soft grass, she had made her way into central park. The grass even seemed to be talking to her, but she didn't move. She was to scared.

"Bucky." She whispered as she watched the grass dance beneath her skin, her body shivered slightly. It was only getting colder. Ava's head spun in circles, the words Hail HYDRA stung her ears. Slowly she looked up and froze, a man walked towards her. She shuffled back in the cold grass, her head shaking.

"No, please." She kicked her lips as she cried. "Please don't kill me, please." The person walked closer "Please!" Before she could say anymore, her whole went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this was pretty crazy. I wonder who drugged her, the coworker maybe? Who was that walking towards her? Bucky? Steve? HYDRA?