‹ Prequel: Thank You.
Status: Finished.

Distant Memories.

Important.

Ava sat in her bedroom alone,the nights events streaming through her mind. She was drugged and passed out in the park, how did she get home? Who drugged her? Groaning she rubbed her face to wake herself up a bit more, it didn't work but it felt good.She wasn't in the clothing from last night, instead when she woke up this morning; she was in sweat pants, a large tee-shirt and wrapped in a jacket.

Ava struggled to keep her eyes open, it felt like she hasn't slept in days. So she slowly moved out of the bed, taking the jacket with her- seeing as she was still cold- and made her way to the door. It didn't take long until she was in the kitchen, her stomach growled and her mouth was dry. But her eyes were glued to one spot.

A black hat sat on her counter, she blinked a few times. Trying to figure out if she was still seeing things, but with each blink she realized that the hat was there. "You were drugged." Her heart jumped and her hand was placed over her chest as if to steady the fast beating. Slowly turning around, she looked at him.

His blue eyes slightly dull, probably from the lack of sleep and food. His hair was a mess as well. That's when she noticed what he was wearing, he wore a black pair of sweat pants and a tank top. Allowing her to see the scars of where his metal arm ended. Her eyes went back to his "You found me?" She asked, cautiously.

Bucky gave her a swift nod as he walked past her, her eyes followed him as he took a seat at the counter and watched her. His face held a serious expression, along with anger. She shifted in her spot and crossed her arms, that's when she realized it was his clothing she was wearing. Well the shirt and jacket, the pants were hers. Her eyes narrowed "You changed me? Creep"

"You were freezing." His tone was dull as if was nothing new to him.

"Put a warm blanket on me."

He let out a sigh and rubbed the bridge of his nose with his normal hand. "That didn't work, I even- it didn't work. So that's what I did." His voice held agitation in it.

She swallowed the dry lump in her throat as she shuffled her way over, taking a seat across from him she smirked. "You cuddled with me?" Her tone was playful and caught the slight blush on his cheeks, she leaned forward slight and watched him. "Do you remember?" Her tone bow serious, yet hopeful.

She wanted him to remember.

"Not everything." His eyes landed on the table. "You're important somehow, im trying to figure out how." Avas smile faulted, she was a little upset that he didn't remember but she was glad that he knew she was important.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lost a Subscriber.

Sad.