‹ Prequel: Thank You.
Status: Finished.

Distant Memories.

Park.

Everything was fuzzy, her body hurt as she laid on the bed. She had no other choice, she was forced to stay there and here the screams; hear his screams. She struggled the best that she could, pulling at the restraints holding her down; one popped open and she was able to undo the other one.

She stood in the park, staring at the pond not really knowing what to do or where to go; her head throbbed and she could have really went for a drink or an Advil. She watched as people passed her by, their umbrellas over their heads; some stared at her as if she was crazy. Maybe she was, she really had no idea.

She walked down a long hall, the screams were getting louder as she got closer. Her hands grazed the cold wall and her eyes strained in the little bit of darkness that there was, her heart thumped in her chest.

"Ava!" She stopped walking when she heard it, Bucky was screaming for her. Why was he screaming for her? She quickened her pace and was met with a bright light, Ava stepped into the room.

Bucky was sitting in a chair with machines all around him, he was in pain and she even saw a tear slide down his face. She picked up her pace and ran over to him. "Bucky!" Her hand gripped his arm trying to undo the wrap, but it wouldn't budge.

His eyes met hers and narrowed, a flash of anger covering his face. "You're dead. Why are you playing tricks on me! They said you were dead." He looked down at his hands and clenthed them. "Zachem ty eto delayesh' so mnoy?" His voice was soft and low.

She took a step back and watched him, he looked so defeated. "m nichego ne stoit, ya ne mog dazhe derzhat' vas bezopasnym."


She placed her hands to her head, tears flowing down her cheeks from the pain. Her eyes were closed and she leaned forward, with every memory came more pain Who is Bucky? Who am I? She looked up taking in a deep breath, wiping away the tears along with the rain.

"Ma'am?"

She looked over to see a man, tall about 6 foot wearing normal clothing and held a shield in his hand. His large form made her look tiny. "Are you alone?" He asked as he took a step forward, he looked as if he was ready for battle. She nodded softly, somewhat calm In his presence. "Can you join me?" He held out his hand, her eyes went from his hand to his sheild, then to his eyes.

Nibbling her bottom lip she gripped his hand and he pulled her close, taking the sheild and used it as cover for her from the rain. She was most likely going to get sick from this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you see what I did there? Did you? I'm proud of my self for that one :)

So Steve found here, let's see where things go from here. Will he be able to help her? Don't worry Bucky will be showing up. *clears throat* the winter soldier actually.

Thoughts?
Comments?

I know, I should slow down on updates. It's just that, I'm sick and I have nothing better to do. I really wanted to get this chapter out.