‹ Prequel: Thank You.
Status: Finished.

Distant Memories.

Embarrassed.

Ava started having her nightmares again, how ever this time she wasn't that much alone. It started the night after Bucky saved her from herself. At first she thought it was him having nightmares in the guest room, but soon she quickly found out it was her; she was screaming in her sleep. She was hearing his screams in her dreams again.

It was about six in the morning when Ava woke up, she hasn't been getting the right sleep. She was staring at the ceiling until she felt movement next to her, causing her body to stiffen and feel the pressure across her stomach. Her eyes slowly moved next to her and a gasp escaped her lips, Bucky must have passed out on the bed with her last night after her nightmare. But she didn't remember him waking her up.

She watched as a piece of hair fell in his, the way his eyes twitched and lips curved in a small smile from time to time. He was dreaming. He wast screaming, Bucky was pieceful. Her hand moved and pushed the piece of hair away softly, his eye twitched. Ava couldn't help but stare at him.

"YA chuvstvuyu, kak ty smotrela." He mumbled with his eyes still closed, his voice was gruff and slightly sexy.

"I have no idea what you just said." She whispered in his ear causing his body to stiffen, his eyes slowly opened and he stared to realize just how close they were.

They didn't move for a few minutes, but he was quick to sit up and pull the blankets from his body. Sitting with his bare back to her, she hasn't hadnt realize he was shirtless. Ava stared at the scars on his back and frowned, she wanted to bad to touch them.

"You were screaming, I couldn't wake you up." His voice was low as he stood, allowing her to see the small dimples in his lower back. She bit her bottom lip, just admiring his body, it wasn't until he cleared his throat; that she realized just where she was now staring at.

A blush crept on her face as she pulled her eyes from below his belt, to his eyes. Amusement filled his eyes as a small, very small smirk played at his lips. "Oh." Was all she could muster up. She was to embarrassed with the fact that he caught her, undressing him with her eyes. "Thank you for staying."

He didn't say anything, instead turned and walked back to the guest room. Leaving her with a red face and embarrassed.
♠ ♠ ♠
YA chuvstvuyu, kak ty smotrela - I can feel you staring.

Comments?