‹ Prequel: Thank You.
Status: Finished.

Distant Memories.

Wet.

Ava stood staring at him, he felt like a distant memory; just standing in her room a few feet away from her. His body dripping wet, his boots soaking the carpet on her floor. His wet hair clung to his face, she watched him. She waited for him to make a move, strike her, hug her, anything.

She waited.

It felt like hours before he took a large squishy step towards her, his hand at his sides and his dark eyes just staring into her own. Ava didn't know what to do, should she welcome his step forward or run from it?

He took another step and soon his dripping wet body towered over hers.

"Hi..." Was the only thing she could muster up, her heart was beating fast in her chest and her breathing was slightly off.

Bucky didn't respond, he clentched his jaw as his wet hand rose and touched her cheek. The touch sent shivers down her spine as he rubbed his thumb over her bottom lip, his metal hand touched her lower back causing a cold sensation to fill her.

She was frozen, she didn't know what to do or how to react. Ava watched as he cautiously and slowly allowed his cold lips to touch hers. At first she was shocked, she was shocked that Bucky was making such an effort. But it wasn't long before her hands were wrapped in his wet hair, tugging him closer then before.

Her body yerned for him in more ways then one, her hands went from his hair to his jacket and started to pull that off. Just as he started to pull at the hem of her shirt.

She felt him pull back slowly, resting his forehead against hers, his breathing off and rapid. His eyes slightly closed as he tried to get ahold of himself.

"Ava." His words words soft, but stern. Ava looked at him, slightly confused. "Ava."


Ava's eyes opened as she looked to her ceiling, confused and dazed. Slowly she sat up and looked towars her bedroom door, Steve was standing there just looking at her. Ava's eyes slowly moved to the clock, its was six in the morning.

"Steve, its six in the morning."

Steve rubbed the back if his neck awkwardly, looking around the room and then looking at the floor. His eyes glued to a spot on her floor, cautiously Ava moved across her bed and looking down to the floor.

Her eyes wide.

"Bucky..."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I have to say that this will be the last chapter. I know. I suck. I'm sorry, but my writers block is killing me on this story and I don't want to ruin it. I will most likely be starting a new Bucky story but I don't know when, sewing as I am moving and things are stressful, it may be some time.

Thank you for reading.